Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Jun 5, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
THIRTEEN CHAPPY! ..... THIRRRRRTEEEEN! :thumbsu:

6825676-3x2-700x467.jpg
What - 13 snipers? About right

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Imagine passing on a Geewrong boy in Worpel and then attempt to crawl back to entice him back to the club LOL
Looks like a good decision at the moment. Worpel shaping up to be a poor man's version of Mitchell, pretty undamaging stat gatherer.

He might come home, but as a delisted rookie through our VFL.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Try doing it in an 18 team competition Catfloggo. Hawthorn are the benchmark and still lead the competition in AFL flags 😁😁😁
Asterisk flags due to expansion clubs diluting the comp. Everybody knows they were the cheapest flags awarded since flags were invented. Even Bradbury was less lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

But keep telling yourself they were legit.

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
You seem more at home on the Handbagger board, I thought you said we were irrelevant yet here you are. You are not riling anyone up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Correct, YOU are irrelevant. I however am not and I believe all boards deserve my quality postings, including the under privileged.
You are welcome.

Imagine passing on a Geewrong boy in Worpel and then attempt to crawl back to entice him back to the club LOL

Guess our VFL side could do with another midfielder, as he's nowhere near being good enough to crack into the midfield rotation in the seniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back