Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Is NN any chance? I reckon it will be a few more weeks.

In - Hurn, Yeo, Ah Chee, Allen, M.Allen
Outs - Waterman, Rioli, Petch, Smith, Hickey or Vardy,
Derby last i heard
One of the commentators in the pre-game show said he'd been speaking to our players and mentioned something about him playing WAFL after the bye

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Its funny how one game makes us all feel for the following week.

We are in the top 4 and reigning premiers but after yesterdays loss we all are flat and it feels doom n gloom.

Whereas Carlton have been bottom for years and won 1 game until this weekend where they had a fighting win but their fans are up and about and as happy as larry.

I guess its all about expectations.

We'll bounce back. Im really hoping fir a bitof a 2nd half of the season statement because as of now weve really been going through the motions.

What will be will be.

Go Eagles

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
Pretty sure it was paid holding the ball actually.
I thought I heard the umpire say "nah, pinned to him" referring to the ball. The camera was too close in to see the signal, but the players looked to be setting up for a throw.
Should've been HTB or at least whistle for a ball up earlier so tackles don't linger into a second motion.

Jul 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls
So seeing reports that Vardy will likely be suspended, did I completely miss something in the game today?!
Head high knock left a Swan unconscious - however, it looked like accidental head clash, he didn't jump, he actually lent down and braced. I don't think it should have even been a downfield free.

So he "shouldn't" get suspended - but he should probably get dropped.
Though his game was millimeters off being good - he 'almost' got a lot of marks. If he held a few and kicked a few goals, people would have said he was great. Unfortunately for him - and the team - he didn't.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Calls for Cameron in are questionable. The guy is inconsistent at best in the WAFL. Would be lucky to get 5 touches in AFL I reckon.
And yet ppl are calling for venners to come back in?
Didnt see much of the game,plenty of ppl calling for vardy and/or hickey to be dropped, whats brooksby have to do,hes performed better than both of them this year

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Didn't watch
tenor.gif

Smith... this is the whole reason we got him, as a mature player who can slot in and fill an outside role if needed. You gotta question the original decision to pick him up, as much as the MC decision to select him. Hard to imagine that giving games to our younger players would've made the side any worse.

Rotham -> Hurn and Smith -> Yeo are givens.

Good game for Cameron to debut I reckon, we need forward pressure against the speedy defenders Essendon have. Really cut us up last year. Willie out gives us the opportunity. They won't rush Venables back into the seniors even if he's deemed fit to play.

Vardy surely dropped at this point, if not suspended. Playing anyone else in the side would be an improvement on him as a second ruck. Mallen / Nelson / Ah Chee / Ainsworth. Get some more run in there. Barrass an interesting option if he keeps recovering at this rate.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
tenor.gif

Smith... this is the whole reason we got him, as a mature player who can slot in and fill an outside role if needed. You gotta question the original decision to pick him up, as much as the MC decision to select him. Hard to imagine that giving games to our younger players would've made the side any worse.

Rotham -> Hurn and Smith -> Yeo are givens.

Good game for Cameron to debut I reckon, we need forward pressure against the speedy defenders Essendon have. Really cut us up last year. Willie out gives us the opportunity. They won't rush Venables back into the seniors even if he's deemed fit to play.

Vardy surely dropped at this point, if not suspended. Playing anyone else in the side would be an improvement on him as a second ruck. Mallen / Nelson / Ah Chee / Ainsworth. Get some more run in there. Barrass an interesting option if he keeps recovering at this rate.

Tough call expecting anyone to come in and out as a bit player and play well.

Needs a run at it before writing anyone off.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Everyone needs to be prepared for Masten in for Smith.

Masto has racked them up two games in a row and we have two weeks before the next game.

Out: Vardy, Rioli (sus), Rotham, Smith

In: Oscar, Yeo, Hurn, Masten

No surprises here.

If Hutchings doesnt have an obvious tag then maybe someone else but five changes is a lot.

Back