Preview Round 14 - Geelong vs its mental demons (a.k.a. The post-bye) and also Port, Saturday 22 June @ 7:40pm @ AO

Will Geelong win post-bye?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port will regain Dixon and Wines, so will likely have their strongest lineup of the season.
Don’t expect Dixon to offer up much resistance. Out for so long so surely will be gassed in the 2nd half

Don’t expect Dixon to offer up much resistance. Out for so long so surely will be gassed in the 2nd half

He’s supposed to return next week v Fremantle so hopefully the ‘second game back’ syndrome strikes regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect incoming fire for daring to suggest Tuohy. He's playing extremely well and firmly within our Best 22 atm I'm told. Stats and all that......

But fwiw, I'm with you re: Tuohy
Tuohy has been quite poor. Making poor decisions and horrible under pressure. My opinion of course.

We broke the Sydney at KP hoodoo, now it's time to break the loss after the Bye hoodoo.

Still, this is the sort of game we usually lose.

*A bet each way*

Buzza pressing for a game.. Im not sure if a night game in Adelaide would be the best to bring him in.. but if thats his chance he simply has to try to make the most of of it.

http://www.krockfootball.com.au/gee...XfoPKucdYP6u-O1NXAmzrYhXAR0yfDAlVAfc5DK4dJROY

Krueger gets a game before buzza. 6 goals last week and 3 in a half this week after starting in the backline for the first half. He’s coming on real well. Would be a strong chance to get a game this year.

In: Menegola

Out: Clark or Tuohy.

While we see Clark differently .. I definitely think 2e has been the getting a lukewarm run in the side since returning. He is not kicking it as well as he has in the past ..Im not sure he is totally over issues he has had.

Menegola thou? Is he fit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back