• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sad part for him is his peak career is likely past him given it's his 2nd Reco.

I just hope Doedee can come back from his.
Especially if it's on the same ACL and his rehab for the 2nd time wasn't smooth which is saying something.
Good thing he has a $850-900K per year for 4 years contract.

How did we almost lose to these clowns?
We gave them every chance of beating us given the crap we dish out in the first 3 quarters and our best player and midfielder Sloane out injured after the 1st quarter in 27 degree Darwin. But I think their defence looks worst with underdone tall defenders in Lever and May in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees trying to get their run and carry happening, but over using it by hand through the midfield

I swear melb are still playing against us (in second half), which plays into collingwood's hands. Against collingwood you will get at times get a lot more time and space in the midfield, but you will go into a lot more crowded forward line. So melb need to recognise when they have that free midfield time to hit up a pass or two on the way to the forward line or collingwood will just chop it off all day, they can't blaze in like they did with us and expect to get anywhere near the scoring opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back