No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No it's not. Pick #2 is our worst case scenario! No way are Carlton getting out of the bottom 2.

Imo there is now a good battle between Carlton & GC for the spoon & pick #1 is still a strong possibility.

Especially if we have a bad game against the Suns and lose to them.

Imagine the saltiness if by losing to the Suns, we indirectly cause the Blues to win yet another coveted spoon.

Especially if we have a bad game against the Suns and lose to them.

Imagine the saltiness if by losing to the Suns, we indirectly cause the Blues to win yet another coveted spoon.

AFL would take Pick 1 off us for tanking...

Then we crowd fund a law suit to stop them doing so
A question for anyone. ? Why has chase jones not signed a contract extension when McHenry , Hamil and sholl have together few days ago. Does he not want resign or do we feel we don’t want resign him making our best pick last year a bust or not. Any views ????

A question for anyone. ? Why has chase jones not signed a contract extension when McHenry , Hamil and sholl have together few days ago. Does he not want resign or do we feel we don’t want resign him making our best pick last year a bust or not. Any views ????

Could just be that negotiations are still ongoing, might mean he's holding out for more than the others. Might mean it's a more complicated contract. Might mean we're trying to lock him down for longer than the contracts the others were offered.

Or could be we're eyeing him off as some value in a trade.

No real way to know

Robbo on 360 said he talked to Teague and Teague said he disagreed with most of what Bolton did strategy wise, told Bolton what he thought, but had to follow through with Bolton's plans because he was the head coach.

I think there is a real chance Carlton improve dramatically for the rest of the season.

Robbo on 360 said he talked to Teague and Teague said he disagreed with most of what Bolton did strategy wise, told Bolton what he thought, but had to follow through with Bolton's plans because he was the head coach.

I think there is a real chance Carlton improve dramatically for the rest of the season.
If they're relying on Cripps kicking 4 goals with 40 touches every week they might be in trouble.

So after the weekend results I have a bad feeling about us ending up with pick1. I have stated previously that Carlton has a good list of players and on the weekend that was very obvious. Now with a new set of rules on how to play the concern I have is that G Coast will end up bottom and not Carlton. So anyone out there who opens their mouths and state that we are definately getting pick one may want to rethink that comment or have egg on their face.

So after the weekend results I have a bad feeling about us ending up with pick1. I have stated previously that Carlton has a good list of players and on the weekend that was very obvious. Now with a new set of rules on how to play the concern I have is that G Coast will end up bottom and not Carlton. So anyone out there who opens their mouths and state that we are definately getting pick one may want to rethink that comment or have egg on their face.

I have done the Predictor 3 or 4 times now and still can’t find a way to keep Carlton bottom.

A decent injury run and I think they will pass the Demons too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve done a ladder predictor and I reckon we need Gold Coast to win one game and Carlton can still finish bottom. I’m pencilling Essendon at home.

Last edited:
I’ve done a ladder predictor and I reckon we need Gold Coast to win one game and Carlton can still finish bottom. I’m pencilling Essendon at home.

Reckon they're a chance to knock off the Saints this week in Townsville.

Melbourne aren't that bad. They just need to kick straight.
They’ll be better in a few weeks when May and Lever get some games under their belt, that will sure up their defence.

People forget they should have beaten us last week, they got touched up by a very good side today.

Back