The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow Ash Barty!

Fantastic achievement. Hopefully other Australian players can learn from her combination of determination and humility.
just refreshing seeing an aussie tennis player not acting like a over-privileged twat. those other 2 flogs could take note.

On the flip side there’s the Joker carrying on like a Pork Chop. It just makes me sick when he’s winning and it’s all shitz n giggles ha ha I am the coolest cat and then this
which one? a assume you mean B1 because B2 hasn't won anything recently?

Ouch. Needed to sleep on it before commenting. Didn’t like the diving but well deserved win, Italy. Matildas had so much of the play but Italy defended much better at the back and had the skills to make their opportunities in front of goal count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t Zig the one who was found guilty of indecent assault against his grand daughter?

He pleaded guilty for the sake of the family but he wasn't guilty. She was obviously the daughter of his own daughter. His daughter had a colourful history and was the black sheep of the family and her own daughter was estranged from the family and had a history of heavy drug use (with the accompanying lies and thefts etc to fuel said habit). By the time this came up he was an elderly frail man and rather than further punish his family he pled guilty and saved the family from enduring a court case. The public don't know this but it's fact. It's such a shame and you can just imagine how angry the rest of the family are with Zig's troubled daughter and her own daughter. They hate them! Jack was a ripping bloke with a heart of gold.

He pleaded guilty for the sake of the family but he wasn't guilty. She was obviously the daughter of his own daughter. His daughter had a colourful history and was the black sheep of the family and her own daughter was estranged from the family and had a history of heavy drug use (with the accompanying lies and thefts etc to fuel said habit). By the time this came up he was an elderly frail man and rather than further punish his family he pled guilty and saved the family from enduring a court case. The public don't know this but it's fact. It's such a shame and you can just imagine how angry the rest of the family are with Zig's troubled daughter and her own daughter. They hate them! Jack was a ripping bloke with a heart of gold.
Knew Jack quite well - my father even more. Ripper bloke. Zig and Zag were superstars of their era and groundbreakers on TV. We used to hire them for children's parties we ran at Festival Hall and they were so professional - usually with Ron Blaskett and Gerry Gee and the Young Talent Time crew. I also hired Jack a few times over the years as a stand up comedian at Smoke Nights (remember them) and he was so good. The sexual assault matter cost Zig and Zag their crowning glory as Kings of Moomba. Very sad way to end their careers. I heard all the stories at the time why Jack pleaded guilty but the facts are he did.

Saw on the news.

Vettel got penalised 5 secs relegating him to 2nd, meaning Hamilton got the win. Vettel then had a hissy fit and parked his car at the end of the pit. He then went and moved the position 1 sign that was in front of Hamilton's car and swapped it with the number 2 sign and put the number 1 sign where his car should have been.

The podium presentation was very awkward.

Saw on the news.

Vettel got penalised 5 secs relegating him to 2nd, meaning Hamilton got the win. Vettel then had a hissy fit and parked his car at the end of the pit. He then went and moved the position 1 sign that was in front of Hamilton's car and swapped it with the number 2 sign and put the number 1 sign where his car should have been.

The podium presentation was very awkward.
Good to know he's still a massive douche.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back