Are Geelong unbeatable?

Where will Geelong finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a thread bouncing around this time last year saying Richmond had basically already won the flag.

Shocking comparison.

Richmond had been belted by Adelaide and West Coast by this stage last year.

We have lost one game by a total of 4 points.

Shocking comparison.

Richmond had been belted by Adelaide and West Coast by this stage last year.

We have lost one game by a total of 4 points.

"shocking" comparison? Ah okay?

Calm down there sunshine. It's a fairly relevant comparison considering Richmond finished the season a few games clear on top of the ladder last year and were considered the favorites by a fair way. What do you want exactly? for everyone to bow down and kiss your ******* feet? I would tone your ego down a bit there buddy.

Last edited:

"shocking" comparison? Ah okay?

Calm down there sunshine. It's a fairly relevant comparison considering Richmond finished the season a few games clear on top of the ladder least year and were considered the favorites by a fair way. What do you want exactly? for everyone to bow down and kiss your ******* feet? I would tone your ego down a bit there buddy.

It's the Geelong arrogance that I was talking about, despite the likes of PhatBoy Wojcinski and winty trying to tell me that it was non existent.

They have had a hell of a start & defiantly at the moment unbeatable. Everything seems to be falling thier way e.g tribunal decisions, healthy list & mostly just meeting opposition at thier most vulnerable state. However... this will probably start a war on BF but in my opinion they're and have always been the most advantaged side in the AFL with thier 9 games being played in Geelong. Then having the "away home ground" which is only up the road although they all seem to winge about it......makes you wonder how the interstate teams feel travelling by air every fortnight & having to play their for finales at the G after getting only 2 to 3 games during the year on it. Cats 9 almost lock in wins at the cattery a year gets you a foot already in the finals door & ontop of regular experience on the MCG. Before you start targeting Richmond, just remember when we play all "Victorian teams at the MCG it is more neutral than Kardinia park I give you that for a tip.

If that’s your tip you can keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh I know it well, for a team that hasn't won a flag in 8 years, you'd think they were winning them every year.

Exactly right, and they have the gall to call other teams' supporters arrogant, especially ours.

don't tag me in your nonsense

Nonsense that was started by your own supporters, like Coaster2012 said you blokes carry on like your team win flags every year, despite the last flag being 8 years ago.

Rofl.

F*** off mate

You've never even played footy in your life champ, your credibility is zero.

Exactly right, and they have the gall to call other teams' supporters arrogant, especially ours.

Nonsense that was started by your own supporters, like Coaster2012 said you blokes carry on like your team win flags every year, despite the last flag being 8 years ago.

This thread wasn't started by a Geelong supporter you absoloute numpty

Who cares if he hasn't played footy? You probably haven't either.

Playing very good football just get the sense they hit their peak form very early

Hahahahhahahahahahahaha

Have you ever acted in your life? Don’t pass judgement on a movie.
Ever been a politician? Don’t pass judgement on the prime minister.
Ever played music? Then don’t critique an album.
Ever been a journalist? Don’t pass judgement on the media.

I have read som f***ing - and I mean F***ING dumb comments on this and other forums but that old ‘you haven’t played so you don’t know’ chestnut absolutely takes the cake.

Bruce McAvaney isn’t a jockey or a horse trainer genius. He still knows more about racing than 99.999999 per cent of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And?
So f***ing what.

I’ve been playing cricket for 28 years, it doesn’t automatically mean I know more about it than someone who has never played but has watched it and reported on it their entire life.

This is reminding me of Mark Jackson aka Jacko telling Mike Sheahan that he has no credibility as a football journalist because Sheahan never played the game.

As long as you have blokes like Gary Rohan in your best 22 you are very beatable, especially in finals....
Take him out of Easter Monday and Hawthorn win.

Take him out of Easter Monday and Hawthorn win.

I remember people comparing him to Jordan Murdoch at trade time last year, saying that Geelong were essentially replacing one player with another of similar ability by getting rid of Murdoch and bringing in Rohan.

There is lots of egg on faces that is for sure.

As long as you have blokes like Gary Rohan in your best 22 you are very beatable, especially in finals....

Too bad the Hawks won’t get a chance to find out.

Been a revelation for us. We don't rely on him to kick bags each week (even if he has bobbed up with 3 a lot). He can touch it 5-10 times and offer something we haven't had anywhere near enough of the last 5 years - forward pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back