Abers
Someone open the autopsy thread alreday
tomby.jpg

Aeons

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Should be Tiger members only that’s it . I had inner sanctum at one stage few years back and got out of that for same reason to many oppo flogs were getting in , now 3121 starting to turn into the same thing .
The same thing .
email the club. I am sure they would like hear your feedback regarding this. imo they have always been pretty good on the no dickhead policy.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Out - Outdated small forward line game plan and undersized ruck garbage

Soldo Higgins Butler

In Chol Broad Ellis

We really don't have a lot to come in at the moment

Chol and Balta to play Ruck/ Key Forward

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Lol they just said it on the tv , there were under cover people in and around the Richmond cheer squad taking photos of people they thought were abusing umpires , and the photos were to be given to afl integrity unit .
you reckon ill get dicked if they hear me drop a c bomb (not directed at an ump)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Lol they just said it on the tv , there were under cover people in and around the Richmond cheer squad taking photos of people they thought were abusing umpires , and the photos were to be given to afl integrity unit .
maybe the umps should show us some love and our fans would cheer them instead of calling them green maggots

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Hard to not agree. From the AFL website.

1. Richmond won't win the flag
Consider these results: a 44-point loss to Collingwood in round two, a 49-point defeat at the hands of Greater Western Sydney the following week and a 67-point thumping by Geelong last Friday night. Those three teams are considered the main premiership threats, along with West Coast, which the Tigers haven't faced yet. Consider this as well: there were 10 teams with a percentage in the triple digits after Friday night. Richmond wasn't one of those, having sunk to a miserable 94.5 after the Cats clash. This Tigers side has turned it on in stages, but ultimately, looks a cut below the competition's elite. - Dinny Navaratnam

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Hard to not agree. From the AFL website.

1. Richmond won't win the flag
Consider these results: a 44-point loss to Collingwood in round two, a 49-point defeat at the hands of Greater Western Sydney the following week and a 67-point thumping by Geelong last Friday night. Those three teams are considered the main premiership threats, along with West Coast, which the Tigers haven't faced yet. Consider this as well: there were 10 teams with a percentage in the triple digits after Friday night. Richmond wasn't one of those, having sunk to a miserable 94.5 after the Cats clash. This Tigers side has turned it on in stages, but ultimately, looks a cut below the competition's elite. - Dinny the flog Navaratnam

EFA

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
We should all boycott the game and send a clear message to the AFL to stop f@cking the true custodians of the game around (the supporters).
How would the MCG look with 100K members not turning up, the AFL can go f@ck themselves.
I won't be changing my behaviour, it's my god given right to have freedom of speech, maybe if the umpires weren't such f@cksticks the AFL may not have a problem. Make the umpires full time pay them accordingly and I bet some occasional name calling will be water off a ducks back.

Last edited:

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
How appropriate that they would target Richmond supporters, we get the rough end of the stick constantly so it makes sense to target a supporter base that is already pissed off with the AFL. The whole thing is so predictable.

THE AFL HAS LOST THE PLOT AND THE SOONER BENNY GET'S IN TO REPLACE THAT MORON GIL THE BETTER.

Back