A jovial insult to STPer18 and his gang of sCats cronies taking the Greyhound to Adelaide Oval in a fortnight for their pending loss to Port

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
20190411_200543.jpg

Got to lol at the Geelololong supporters considering chopping a Greyhound ride to Adelaide in a fortnight, trading one meth-riddled backwater town for another. I can just picture STPer18, Mr Blicavs, chefmeister and that dopey attention whore RedVest4 looking under their couches for enough coins to purchase a windowless seat in the cabin of the Corio-West Horsham Greyhound service. What's even more lulzy will be when Port pull their dacks down and Cats flogs make the long journey back to Corio, two-inch glubber shriveled up in the brisk June air. Port will stroll away with a 25 point win, Big Dicks will snag 5 and Clangerfield will limp off with an injury only to play the following week.

Get in here Cats flogs and shitfight me, entice me with a Sig and Av bet and let me melt you as you make the journey from the arse-end of East Australia to the arse-end of South Australia to see your 22 potatoes get rolled by Port.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
View attachment 690010

Got to lol at the Geelololong supporters considering chopping a Greyhound ride to Adelaide in a fortnight, trading one meth-riddled backwater town for another. I can just picture STPer18, Mr Blicavs, chefmeister and that dopey attention whore RedVest4 looking under their couches for enough coins to purchase a windowless seat in the cabin of the Corio-West Horsham Greyhound service. What's even more lulzy will be when Port pull their dacks down and Cats flogs make the long journey back to Corio, two-inch glubber shriveled up in the brisk June air. Port will stroll away with a 25 point win, Big Dicks will snag 5 and Clangerfield will limp off with an injury only to play the following week.

Get in here Cats flogs and ****fight me, entice me with a Sig and Av bet and let me melt you as you make the journey from the arse-end of East Australia to the arse-end of South Australia to see your 22 potatoes get rolled by Port.
Shut up D / H

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That $138 return flight looks mighty good value
Not surprised a North flog's first thought was the bus tho
You couldn't pay me to go to Adelaide friend. Would rather read the entire Hawks v Cats shitfight thread while listening to Terry Wallace sing in the background.

Lol at you checking out the discount flights though. Enjoy your Rex regional flight with no leg room and some fat flog taking up 2 seats next to you. I'll stick with Business Class friend

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Cats are gonna get their s**t pushed in by the Paer and the Bay will be a river of Handbagger tears. Best part is it'll flood their (tiny) minds with doubt that they still can't get up after a week off. Cheers AFL & Ross for giving us the pre-finals bye, forever to be known as the Cat Flag Cockblock. :cryingcat:

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I dont recommend anyone go to Adelaide.... ever! This is what is considered a "welcoming party" in those neck of the woods!

Considering the number of inbred flogs in your catchment who've been busted running around the paddock with apple boxes shagging their own milking cows, I'd suggest you bring you own banjo's .. :$

Mr Blicavs

Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Considering the number of inbred flogs in your catchment who've been busted running around the paddock with apple boxes shagging their own milking cows, I'd suggest you bring you own banjo's .. :$
My catchment?
Im in Melbourne friend... Im very Cosmopolitan :$

I clearly struck a nerve tho

FurTheWin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
Amongst the pigeons
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Banshees
You couldn't pay me to go to Adelaide friend. Would rather read the entire Hawks v Cats ****fight thread while listening to Terry Wallace sing in the background.

Lol at you checking out the discount flights though. Enjoy your Rex regional flight with no leg room and some fat flog taking up 2 seats next to you. I'll stick with Business Class friend

More power to you, Porko
Try not to get creases in that $900 suit

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
My catchment?
Im in Melbourne friend... Im very Cosmopolitan :$

I clearly struck a nerve tho
lol .. the Western Districts is Melbournes catchment .. and we haven't even touched on the shenanigans that happen in the Gippsland or the High Country .. :$

Lol .. Livestock are valuable and need love and nurturing sounds cute coming from impressionable young metropolitan hippies. Not so much from flogs from the same family who've carried the same surname for 6 generations living on farms on the outskirts of suburbia .. :$

Mr Blicavs

Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
lol .. the Western Districts is Melbournes catchment .. and we haven't even touched on the shenanigans that happen in the Gippsland or the High Country .. :$

Lol .. Livestock are valuable and need love and nurturing sounds cute coming from impressionable young metropolitan hippies. Not so much from flogs from the same family who've carried the same surname for 6 generations living on farms on the outskirts of suburbia .. :$
If I didnt know better friend, Id say youre speaking from experience there

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Back