Review Pies defeat Dees (98-57)

Remove this Banner Ad

“Darcy was a star” .................ok I wasn’t watching the game.
So 2 turnovers from Aish and you consider his performance “faultless”?
Your word, faultless, which by definition is the perfect performance.
So yes, I’ll stand by my assertion that you didn’t watch the game.
Or you deliberately chose to overlook the turnovers.
Who’s wearing the blinkers?

Our back line is unbelievably good. Had 58 inside 50's dumped on them and only conceded 57 points. Melbourne forwards all day were forced to shoot from acute angles whilst under the pressure of Maynard, Greenwood and Aish who are all playing formidable defensive footy. Roughead was sensational again by nullifying spud McDonald and Moore monstered Weideman for the afternoon too. Really pray we can squeeze Shaz into the mix so he can play that second tall role and Moore can play as a roaming intercept player.

Full studs into an opponent is a free according to the rulebook.

No it’s not.
It’s only a free if the action is deemed to be capable of causing injury.
This has been debated by some of the best in the business tonight and not one has deemed Howes action as likely to cause injury.
It was a simple misinterpretation of the rule. Doubt it will happen again.

So 2 turnovers from Aish and you consider his performance “faultless”?
Your word, faultless, which by definition is the perfect performance.
So yes, I’ll stand by my assertion that you didn’t watch the game.
Or you deliberately chose to overlook the turnovers.
Who’s wearing the blinkers?

Moore had 2 clangers.........just saying.

Sier

Go read the Tiger’s Trade board
We’d happily take a 2nd for Sier
FMD We’re guilty on this board of silly trade scenarios but at least we’re not Richmond

I read on there board this week some bloke say only a third round pick for him......wtf.

Full studs into an opponent is a free according to the rulebook.
Didn’t know that. Seems a bit inconsistent with the fact you can drive your knee with full force into an opponents back in a marking contest

Sier

FMD We’re guilty on this board of silly trade scenarios but at least we’re not Richmond

Edit: + Stephenson is a seagul!
If tigs want him, then the price goes up, two firsts, and by the the end of the season, a second as well just for them.:)

Sier

Edit: + Stephenson is a seagul!

They should give us Castagna.. and we'll give an 80 kilo bag of sheep turd.. well whatever Castagna weighs.. so no party loses.

Only under 1 condition though.. 45k salary. Depth for our depth. What a kreas

“Darcy was a star” .................ok I wasn’t watching the game.
Gotta admit, that one made me do a double take. Darcy is a star in the making, but he made quite a few mistakes today. Aish was fantastic. He’s really starting to grow as a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the way he thought he better have a bounce this week :)

Was that Salem chasing him? Must be a real pi55 off running flat out and the bloke you're chasing arrogantly takes a bounce. Apparently he learnt that from Wilson.

Last edited:
I read on there board this week some bloke say only a third round pick for him......wtf.
Shai Bolton is worth pick 20 but Sier is worth a late second - Tigers supporters.

Was that Salem chasing him? Must be a real ******** running flat out and the bloke you're chasing arrogantly takes a bounce. Apparently he learnt that from Wilson.
Wilson would have done that running backwards, grinning at opposition player

Yet that's a major part of his job. Something needs to happen and quickly while he's entering his prime.

The issue isn't that he hasn't been coached, it's that a few just refuse to acknowledge the coaches he has. Does anyone actually know how Rocca and Rendell rate as coaches relative to others?

Last edited:
Got away with a bit today and the first 15 minutes of the last was absolutely atrocious.

Feathered our nest after that but overall I have real concerns unless there is a significant spike.

Shows there too much Difference between our Worst and Best still

For those wondering, I can confirm buses and range rovers and thousands of cars have made it safely.
Demon supporters arrived safely.

They all having a nice cheese board with a sherry as supper.

228396DE-CA2D-4446-994F-EADA95998E73.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back