Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha loldees

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.24.06 pm.png

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Doubt it IMO, i had security come up to me on friday might and tell me to tone down my barracking. After collecting myself after bursting out laughing i asked him if he was serious and his response was " yes i am " o_O:greenalien:

Wow

Pathetic imo. I mean, I am not really a loud supporter at the footy myself but the ones who are, it adds to the atmosphere.

Would be boring as * without those supporters.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Doubt it IMO, i had security come up to me on friday might and tell me to tone down my barracking. After collecting myself after bursting out laughing i asked him if he was serious and his response was " yes i am " o_O:greenalien:

Unreal. And how ironic that one of the most corrupt, disingenuous organisations in the land with scandal after scandal -the AFL - is dispensing behavioural standards on people.

I guess it shouldn’t really be a surprise. Seems nowadays that moral arbitrators are THE worst hypocrites. You see it over and over.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Wow

Pathetic imo. I mean, I am not really a loud supporter at the footy myself but the ones who are, it adds to the atmosphere.

Would be boring as **** without those supporters.
Unreal. And how ironic that one of the most corrupt, disingenuous organisations in the land with scandal after scandal -the AFL - is dispensing behavioural standards on people.

I guess it shouldn’t really be a surprise. Seems nowadays that moral arbitrators are THE worst hypocrites. You see it over and over.
Yep and not for the first time in the last few weeks either, now I am loud but I know what the boundaries are and it really is like walking on egg shells lately.

Was on the train home after the game after having some bevies at the pub and got talking to a scatter and a bulldog fan, all of us in agreement that the AFL is killing the game both on field and in the stands.

I am fully expecting to get my marching orders before seasons end because I would rather get kicked out for barracking at a game than stand there showing no emotion.

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep and not for the first time in the last few weeks either, now I am loud but I know what the boundaries are and it really is like walking on egg shells lately.

Was on the train home after the game after having some bevies at the pub and got talking to a scatter and a bulldog fan, all of us in agreement that the AFL is killing the game both on field and in the stands.

I am fully expecting to get my marching orders before seasons end because I would rather get kicked out for barracking at a game than stand there showing no emotion.
Well done Toffee, I'm the same buddy I won't go down without a fight, Fuc$ the AFL. The game is in a really bad way and it's not the supporters fault.

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Geez they speak some **** on afl 360 lol one second they are bagging clubs next they are great .
FMD Yiu would think the scum also just won 10 flags in a row , there coach gets sacked and they win and all of a sudden these two muppets are carrying on like pork chops
I had to laugh last week, or the week before after the week of no booing, booing Gaz is bad and then Robbo drops the comment about booing of another player and because it wasn't Geelong, Gerard got on board with him and was happy.

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
E
Geez they speak some **** on afl 360 lol one second they are bagging clubs next they are great .
FMD Yiu would think the scum also just won 10 flags in a row , there coach gets sacked and they win and all of a sudden these two muppets are carrying on like pork chops
Did you see them like little girls giggling
Fmd slobbo was about to jizz himself talking about how great they were.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I had to laugh last week, or the week before after the week of no booing, booing Gaz is bad and then Robbo drops the comment about booing of another player and because it wasn't Geelong, Gerard got on board with him and was happy.

Yep if your not a Brownlow it’s okay to cop boooooing

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Saw this posted on the main board:

Can take the AFL not wanting umps abuse, especially if they are close to the action. But not allowing fans cheering? Come on...

Have a feeling there might be more to the story though.
Gil wants to replace AFL with AFLX, shorter games more teams more adverts, more revenue.

The sooner Gil and Hocking get the flick from AFLHQ the better the game will be!

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
If we win the flag this year then I wont give a * what happens after. This sport is losing what makes it great due to the AFL all becoming softcocks and trying to change the rules all the time.

Win the flag and then they can do whatever the * they like. I'll be eco by then.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
16.5 DISPOSAL — FROM OUT OF BOUNDS
16.5.1 When Permitted
(a) A Player who is awarded a Free Kick or a Mark may bring the football into play from beyond the Boundary Line provided that the Player moves in one direction whilst in the act of Kicking, Handballing or moving to cross the Boundary Line.
(b) If a Player taking their Kick from outside the Boundary Line
(i) fails to bring the football into play;
(ii) attempts to play on outside the boundary line; or
(iii) does not bring the football into play in accordance with 16.5.1 (a) then the football shall be deemed to be Out of Bounds and the boundary Umpire shall throw the football back into play at the spot where the original Mark or Free Kick took place.
Rules mean jack s**t

rmcq

????????????
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Rules mean jack ****
I have noticed the umpires stopped caring about that one lately, especially when players are kicking for goal.

Watched some of the 1980 GF yesterday, a player was reprimanded (had to repeat his kick) because he didn't kick over the mark (instead he kicked sideways). Is that still a rule? Because it should be, would stop all this sideways kicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back