Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im concerned how we will keep them under the salary cap. Potential team:

B Sier Grundy Sier
HB Sier Grundy Sier
C Sier Pendlebury De Goey
HF De Goey Grundy De Goey
F De Goey Grundy De Goey
R Grundy Sier De Goey

Tough gig to fit in 4 bench players
They all doing it for the jumper.

As an aside, Beams is giving them vouchers from Waterhouse.

That’s why he hasn’t played yet, if our injuries weren’t stacking up he probably would’ve had another 2wks of VFL. At the end of last year he was playing 70%. When he gets a proper engine he could be Cripps like
He could be Cripps like! He is very good. I love watching him play, and hope he doesn't play another VFL game for at least the next ten years!

Bros, I am having serious difficulties here. I can't split my man love between Grundy, Sier, and Degoey. Help!!!
Fours is good.
Keeps everyone on their toes and they know their place in your inside circle is not a guarantee.

That’s why he hasn’t played yet, if our injuries weren’t stacking up he probably would’ve had another 2wks of VFL. At the end of last year he was playing 70%. That needs to get up to 80%. When he gets a proper engine he could be Cripps like
I guess we'll never know, but I just wonder if Wills hadn't got himself injured again (at training, apparently), would he have been given another shot at it this week, or would they have finally brought Sier back no matter what?! The timing for Rupert was not good, that's for sure, and he's probably nearly out of time now.

Bros, I am having serious difficulties here. I can't split my man love between Grundy, Sier, and Degoey. Help!!!

I just love all my Loves with Moore,Grundy and Aish

I guess we'll never know, but I just wonder if Wills hadn't got himself injured again (at training, apparently), would he have been given another shot at it this week, or would they have finally brought Sier back no matter what?! The timing for Rupert was not good, that's for sure, and he's probably nearly out of time now.
Wills had 18 touches in the VFL last week and little influence. He wouldn’t have been brought back in ahead of Sier regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wills had 18 touches in the VFL last week and little influence. He wouldn’t have been brought back in ahead of Sier regardless.
I'd pick a half-fit Sier over a fully fit Wills any day! Wills has been unlucky in his time with us, having had a poor run with injury, but Sier is a genuine class act. I don't know the real reason Sier has been left out of the side until this week, but it surely has nothing to do with ability/fitness!!!

We need him signed. Now.

He himself today said he had a few injuries at the start of the year.
Fair enough, but by the end of last season he had shown enough to be an 'automatic selection' in the team, as long as he was 'near enough to ready' to play. Terrific talent! Wills getting 3 games (while Sier was available for most/all of them?) never added up!

Fair enough, but by the end of last season he had shown enough to be an 'automatic selection' in the team, as long as he was 'near enough to ready' to play. Terrific talent! Wills getting 3 games (while Sier was available for most/all of them?) never added up!
Meh, Wills deserved to have a run . Rather would try out some kids now then at the pointy end of the season.

Meh, Wills deserved to have a run . Rather would try out some kids now then at the pointy end of the season.
I imagine the club saw that as a last chance for Wills to make an impression, and they gave him a pretty decent go with those three games in a row. He is now a 26 year old, and obviously not one of the youngsters, so it would be surprising if we saw him again at that level (for us, at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back