List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
The Captain Bedwetter Thread on the RICHmond Board is a beautiful thing. They are going nuts over the reality that he’s a Lemon.

They literally gave up nothing for him except salary cap space. What ingrates.

TheSecondComing

Senior List
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Did May actually play today?? How did he go?
He played ok for his first game back.
Had a few goals kicked on him.
at one point Jordan de goey manhandled him like he was a first year player and kicked a goal.
But I’ve gotta give him credit he did a few good things that saved Melbourne a** without him it would have been a 80+ point loss

Sep 25, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
OKC, Chelsea FC, Raiders
‘Significant calf tear’ for Harley according to John Ralph.

Awful news. Career all but over you would’ve thought unfortunately.

Why Freo has played him in the WAFL for the past month I don’t understand. Just as likely to do his calf in the AFL as he is in the WAFL and he’s proven there’s no point nursing him back to full health. If he’s good, put him in while you can.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Well it’s obvious but here’s the process

Jump on a plane. Find a place to live and work. Go to training. Play some games of neafl. If things go well and fitness/confidence returns then Mid Season Draft on minimum income with the Beautiful Club under Rigby.

I’m sure he’d be kicking 5 goals with torn calves. Can’t wait

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He played ok for his first game back.
Had a few goals kicked on him.
at one point Jordan de goey manhandled him like he was a first year player and kicked a goal.
But I’ve gotta give him credit he did a few good things that saved Melbourne a** without him it would have been a 80+ point loss
I was at the game and he gave one of his team mates a massive spray more than once not sure he would have the currency to be doing that there

Seventeener

Debutant
Jun 16, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hall's partner has recently come back to GC with bub. Dunno if Aaron is with her. If so would suggest a long layoff.
I feel a bit sorry for Hally. After 4 coaches at the Suns (including caretaker coach, Solly) he's now at a second club and on his 6th coach and chances are that there's a different coach in 2020 who doesn't rate him. North does seem to be the best place for him with its links to Tasmania, but he's only on a 1 year contract and could very easily be let go and without much 2019 form he's not going to be on many radars. He'll be 29 in November and with 6 games for the year it might be the end of the road. Time to start breeding some sons for the Suns, Azzer!

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I feel a bit sorry for Hally. After 4 coaches at the Suns (including caretaker coach, Solly) he's now at a second club and on his 6th coach and chances are that there's a different coach in 2020 who doesn't rate him. North does seem to be the best place for him with its links to Tasmania, but he's only on a 1 year contract and could very easily be let go and without much 2019 form he's not going to be on many radars. He'll be 29 in November and with 6 games for the year it might be the end of the road. Time to start breeding some sons for the Suns, Azzer!
SJ at The Sharks will have him in 2020

Back