Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was lucky enough to attend the presidents lunch today and I cant think of a better president. Eddie was gracious, articulate, intelligent and thoughtful.

Keep it up Ed.
He's been a great Prez for us, but I must say that articulate and thoughtful are two adjectives not often applied to Eddie.

He's been a great Prez for us, but I must say that articulate and thoughtful are two adjectives not often applied to Eddie.
He usually is when he is functioning as Prez. Eddie the Radio Host/ Footy commentator however :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Best president in the league. People may hate him, but the way he's grown the club into the financial powerhouse it deserves to be really makes me admire him.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great work.

Glad you enjoyed the lunch.

Great work.

Glad you enjoyed the lunch.
Eddie, or “that man who brought us lollies that time at the game” as he is affectionately known by my kids, does an outstanding job 99.9% of the time.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Eddie, or “that man who brought us lollies that time at the game” as he is affectionately known by my kids, does an outstanding job 99.9% of the time.
Still has the passion and energy.
I think he defines himself through Collingwood.
So he’s point of reference is Collingwood then himself.

Has kept the club United.

Funny thing, when he does go off half cocked, usually on MMM, it’s inevitably translated as Collingwood thing.
Funny, never seen as a MMM thing.
Just a side note, I’ve noticed.

Back