News Richmond cheer squad being surveilled by undercover AFL spotters after umpire abuse

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
The AFL is an inclusive, and diverse organisation that welcomes everyone.

As long as you meet their strict requirements.

Gil and his mob are killing the game.
please-accept-my-resignation-dont-want-to-belong-to-any-32390935.png
images.jpg

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Reckon this all goes back to our 2017 qualifying final against the puddy cats
Anne and her pecious daughter ringing up neil Mitchell,,, all our booing
Etc etc we were very hostile to them that night AS WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN,
The afl have had it in for us ever since

I’m not a vocal person at the footy and the real loud * wit annoys the s**t out of me.... but * me.
I reckon I’m about 95% chance of pulling the pin on the footy and I reckon I must be edging up to have been to 1000 games all up. Never been less enthused.

I expect there is more to this relating to a do-gooder reporting "anti-social behaviour" than any direction towards the umpires. You'll notice this more as the fan base attending games swells from the die-hards who were there during the hard times to include the new families taking their children to the games now that the club is doing well, but they have expectations of what their experience should include.

I don't take my children to the footy, that's me time, I'm a wreck the entire game pouring in alcohol and hot chips because it's my cheat day for the fortnight while stressing about every single contest - not really enjoying a moment of the game until the final siren or when the clock is showing 28:00 and we are a handful of goals up. That's the sort of crazy footy fan I am.

There is a group of guys who sit behind us who coach from the boundary, both the Dockers players and the umpires. They are full of opinions, none of which have any abuse or foul language. Now I don't know who is reporting them but security guys show up and stick their heads around the wall, standing there looking around for a long time. Every game it happens.

That's part of the football experience. When the guy behind yells out "HE BARELY TOUCHED HIM UMPIRE, ARE YOU BLIND?" and I laugh because he absolutely tackled him without the ball.

As a community we need to come to terms on what the football experience is then let people decide if they want to attend or not.
You sound like me at the footy (minus the chips).

I've never been less enthused about going to the footy than I am now.
2017 and 2018 I was enthused, but this year I could take it or leave it.
I reckon the only reason I go is because my membership costs over $1000.

I've never been less enthused about going to the footy than I am now.
2017 and 2018 I was enthused, but this year I could take it or leave it.
I reckon the only reason I go is because my membership costs over $1000.
Yep. And it’s a way I catch up with some mates.
And here’s some context for the AFL tools. Just watched Toronto fans celebrating and waving off Kevin Durant for getting injured.
Now that’s proper crowd shitness.

Yep. And it’s a way I catch up with some mates.
And here’s some context for the AFL tools. Just watched Toronto fans celebrating and waving off Kevin Durant for getting injured.
Now that’s proper crowd ****ness.
Yep that's another reason. Me and three mates go each week.
Also I cannot watch us on TV. Absolutely despise it. I won't watch live. Just cannpt do it.
I should be enthused. We are in the 8 with a heap of exciting kids playing.
I could honestly just take it or leave it this year.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

Yep it’s filtering down slowly into our social / sporting activities now , soon enough in years to come will have cameras in our homes lol but you will always have the ones commenting “ if you’ve got nothing to hide then what’s the problem “

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep that's another reason. Me and three mates go each week.
Also I cannot watch us on TV. Absolutely despise it. I won't watch live. Just cannpt do it.
I should be enthused. We are in the 8 with a heap of exciting kids playing.
I could honestly just take it or leave it this year.

Same as me I hate watching us on tv to .

Same as me I hate watching us on tv to .
I will start and then by half time I will be so worked up, I will go for a walk until the game has fnished.
Yet at the game in person I am calm as.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I will start and then by half time I will be so worked up, I will go for a walk until the game has fnished.
Yet at the game in person I am calm as.

At Game live is 100 times better , get the atmosphere , no commentators , have a few beers , yell a bit . I also like it to for the fact it gives me some time to myself .

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I blame the AFL for letting Fitzroy go under...it started there for me!
Once they realized they could get away with fecking up one of the original Clubs of the Comp, they became a power onto themselves, anything goes now for them! New Clubs, yeah why not...but not Tassie! New and more frequent rules! Umpires belong to the AFL and follow the AFL's agenda! Free kicks only for certain clubs! Constant manipulation of the MRO and outcomes! Increase cost of ticketing! Pick garbage music acts for GF day! Manipulate the AFL Season draw! Set in concrete those Anzac/Dreamtime matches! Wont be long we have night time GF's.
Selling Waverly Park and building Sheetehad Stadium (not a ground, oval, park but a Stadium! when did that word become suddenly fashionable in Victoria!)
Engineering the shift in focus away from what happens on the footy field to third party media hacks talking about the game and helping set their own agendas! Any controversy goes for these 3rd party hacks cos their bosses bought the AFL's tv rights for a premium and so they want the right to adjudicate and set the agenda on anything remotely to do with Footy!
The Guardians and custodians of the game and it's history, the AFL, have sold themselves out to the highest bidder$!
They have sold it's history it's passion it's fans it's respect in the community it's future for short term monetary gain!
They are beholden to their corporate masters and lickspittles to their mighty dollar!

There is an agenda. One of the footy journos Tom browne I think mentioned in a tweet the “hideous booing” smith and Warner received at the cricket World Cup.

Hideous booing? Really??? Lmao fmd

Simple rule. Don’t cheat, don’t get booed.

Tygrys

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2009
Dallas, Texas
AFL Club
Richmond
So the umpires and the AFL crucifying Richmond week after week is fine. Richmond fans venting their frustration and anger at this is cause for eviction. The AFL with it's lies, it's hypocrisy, it's corruption, it's social engineering and pontification, is resembling more and more the communist eastern Europe my parents escaped from. It really is quite sickening.

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
The AFL try to make out they have a moral conscience, yet the two biggest blots in society are alcohol abuse and gambling. They make no effort to obliterate or address these two social monsters as they’re heavily reliant on the dollars they make from them.
All the gambling ads you see at the grounds and on TV during games is disgraceful. Hypocrites!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
The AFL try to make out they have a moral conscience, yet the two biggest blots in society are alcohol abuse and gambling. They make no effort to obliterate or address these two social monsters as they’re heavily reliant on the dollars they make from them.
All the gambling ads you see at the grounds and on TV during games is disgraceful. Hypocrites!
Yeah i see parallels between them and the two big political parties in Australia...operate the same way as a law onto themselves...heck i don't support or vote green no matter how bald headed and attention seeking the campaigner is..

Back