Think Tank Hey Brainiacs, stop doing free Sales work for the Corporate ******s.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Why does everyone refer to AFL grounds by their prostituted corporate name.FYI the grounds are called Docklands, Kardinia Park, Perth Stadium, Adelaide Oval ect.Yet people like to use telco companies, comic book manufacturers , Airlines and Car companies instead of the proper name.
Don't be a lackey for big business, call the ground it's proper name and stop doing free sales work for some faceless multinational campaigner.
Idgaf how much they paid, they didn't pay me and I don't care for their product.They are branding your brain and living rent free in your head!

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Why don't you make a good thread?
Why don't you make a good thread instead of sniping from behind the trees. Kardinia Park is a good solid name and you're been tricked into calling it after some crappy product.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Why does everyone refer to AFL grounds by their prostituted corporate name.FYI the grounds are called Docklands, Kardinia Park, Perth Stadium, Adelaide Oval ect.Yet people like to use telco companies, comic book manufacturers , Airlines and Car companies instead of the proper name.
Don't be a lackey for big business, call the ground it's proper name and stop doing free sales work for some faceless multinational campaigner.
Idgaf how much they paid, they didn't pay me and I don't care for their product.They are branding your brain and living rent free in your head!
Excellent thread, well researched .. :thumbsu:

Any chance that you provide the corporate names of all these stadiums for us, I'm 100% sure which 1 is which .. thanks

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

Any chance that you provide the corporate names of all these stadiums for us, I'm 100% sure which 1 is which .. thanks
Oh right, so somehow you are immune to corporate branding because of your superior brain.

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
Who would you prefer as you number one ticket holder, Darryl Sommers or Ash Barty?

24e00b10d8e61ae6ff54c51a7738e5fc

Not this guy

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Why don't you make a good thread instead of sniping from behind the trees. Kardinia Park is a good solid name and you're been tricked into calling it after some crappy product.

Kardinia Park is still called Kardinia Park.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't think Geelong supporters have ever stopped to think about this issue ever.It's probably understable considering they sold the picturesque Geelong pier to some corporate fast fat company.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

You're missing the point bigtime pepperpants.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley

Are you with gmhba?

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Why are there only like 3 Hawforn supporters left on the bay?
Because few people choose to read a forum clogged up with boring twaddle spewed out by mouthbreathing Corio Bay idiots.

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Now that I actually read your thread. I still do call the grounds kardinia Park, docklands etc.. and so do many people.. so wtf are you on about?

Back