Roast Fans getting Warnings and Booted for Being too Loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we should organise a peaceful protest and by that I mean every single person at every game of the next round sits there in silence. That'd send a pretty clear message to heir Gil.

Maybe we should organise a peaceful protest and by that I mean every single person at every game of the next round sits there in silence. That'd send a pretty clear message to heir Gil.
Lol what, like this one??

Vegan protests block Melbourne’s busiest intersection at peak hour

10980138-16x9-700x394.jpg

Besides, the AFL would actually WELCOME the silent masses at games, you know with all this umpire abuse and crowd monkey business goin on n all, it wouldnt be giving them much impetus to change??

The answer is .....Don't turn up.
Stop the footy nazis in their tracks.
Just don't go to the game.

If the Pies v Dogs games has 10,000 or less at the game Gillan the dog ****** might wake up.

It's our game..that campaigner has no right to it.

Knife the campaigner.

As much as he might be a toff, Gil a definite footy man. Think he made it to 300 ammo games (some were ok) which speaks to his love of the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eventually all that will be allowed is 'jazz hands'

World's going mad

source.gif

LOL, not quite sure I liked this part in the article (my granddaughter didn't go as is on a school excursion):

He said fellow fans offered their support after the incident, including the two elderly ladies who regularly sit behind him.

How dare he! :D

I laughed when I read that Maggie as I knew it was you the article was referring to. ;)

Just throw any noise makers out
Like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, not quite sure I liked this part in the article (my granddaughter didn't go as is on a school excursion):

He said fellow fans offered their support after the incident, including the two elderly ladies who regularly sit behind him.

How dare he! :D
Yeah, it's not as if Collingwood supporters with granddaughters are necessarily "elderly".

My Away seats are on Level 3 of the Ponsford Stand and I am in Different Seat this year but was up there for away games as well last year
Where are your away seats on L3? I'm in Q31 I think. I'll listen out for you!

It's got nothing to do with 'PC' - it's simply a heavy-handed, binary response to something that isn't a problem.

I bet someone in management has said "We can stop fights happening by diffusing the situation beforehand. If people don't shout, there'll be no anger".

Police aren't known for their subtlety in crowd situations (nor should they have to be). Don't make them have to make judgement calls like that, it's a waste of resources.

If Police are going to patrol the grounds so often in large packs, the least they could do is sell Chips, Hot Dogs and Beer as well.

I laughed when I read that Maggie as I knew it was you the article was referring to. ;)
That is the problem with grey hair, had to live with it since my 40's but I quite like it. We should meet up again - Hawthorn?

Yeah, it's not as if Collingwood supporters with granddaughters are necessarily "elderly".
Easily done when you marry at 18.

Hi, I come in peace.

I heard that story and I was thinking there was more to it, but the more I read, it seems like there isn’t.

I’m not a loud supporter by any means, but supporters like the Pies fan that was booted out are part of what makes games worth going to. I ******* love the atmosphere at games, but it seems it is slowly being ruined for us.

I’m afraid the AFL is trying to turn the game into tennis where you can only clap in between plays.

Will boycott games if it continues the way it is.

no booing, no cheering, sit down...…..? what the hell is going on?
my experience of the fun police is that they need and crave to be relevant, to justify their existence by altering and amending our boorish ways.
hire enough of these clowns (experts) and this is what happens. sad.

Just imagine, according to his interview yesterday Jezza only knew it wasnt paid a mark after he got up cos all us Collingwood fans were going mental, if none of us had boo'd and sat in silence he wouldve kicked away from the mark upfield and given away a 50!!?? Actually probably wouldve gotten one of those 100's paid against him just for good measure

images (1).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back