Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

they were the main commentary team when i first started following around 2005 so I guess I grew an attachment to their voices/styles and it leads to a bit of nostalgia. Can't stand most of the commentators today and hate channel 7 coverage.
I'd love to be able to find the bit of footage from back in those days when Channel Ten covered the football, and Michael Christian interviewed Mark Harvey and asked him about his senior coaching aspirations (he was still at Essendon as an assistant to Sheedy at the time). Harvey said he wouldn't leave Essendon unless he got a head job!! Priceless!

MagpieBat Not a Magpie Bat, but a Magpie Legend!!! ;)

Has anyone got any matches from Name a Game, from seasons 1991-1998 inclusive? Willing to pay if need be.

Name A Game went under before I managed to ever get them, and my ex wife wasn't fond of me spending my hard earned, on myself :$

I have a large collection of name a games from 1993-2009. I would never part with them though, do you know how i can make a digital copy of them for your YouTube channel?

No I don't. I that like a screen recorder? I've tried copying them with VLC but it never copies the audio.
Nah nah forget screen recorder. Discord is a instant messaging service. So I can send you the files to make DVD rips.

Go to this: https://discord.gg/26UfsfE

Create a discord, and I will see you there!

P.S. Grouse avatar :thumbsu:

AFL 2019 Round 12 Collingwood vs Melbourne (Includes Post game press conferences)

Score shown in thumbnail

Thanks so much Froggy. So good for those of us who can't afford fox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to be able to find the bit of footage from back in those days when Channel Ten covered the football, and Michael Christian interviewed Mark Harvey and asked him about his senior coaching aspirations (he was still at Essendon as an assistant to Sheedy at the time). Harvey said he wouldn't leave Essendon unless he got a head job!! Priceless!
That would be some replay.

Thanks for trying - It seems this match is a ghost. It's weird that there's not even highlights of it anywhere.

spook182 is the only chance left at a miracle.
Sorry for the absence, actually no not really, had one of my little ones in hospital. I certainly have everything from 2007 to present covered. Glad a source popped up, but willing to assist down the track if need be!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry for the absence, actually no not really, had one of my little ones in hospital. I certainly have everything from 2007 to present covered. Glad a source popped up, but willing to assist down the track if need be!

Hope everything is all good man. You breathed new life into a lot of people's quest for the complete Collingwood archive. Anything I can do, please let me know.

Hope everything is all good man. You breathed new life into a lot of people's quest for the complete Collingwood archive. Anything I can do, please let me know.
Yeah, we're all good mate, thanks for everything !!

Well, I've got some good news, and some bad news.

The good news is, that after a spell in the shops, my usual rig is back online and I am back from the wilderness. The bad news is, that after a spell in the shops, my usual rig is back online and I am back from the wilderness. Give and take...

I do, however, have more bad news than good. Much like our team, we may have been worked out. The formatting has changed:

In the plus column, we now have a 1920x1080 maximum resolution. However, as you can see, we are back to the old m3u8 file format. You will need to open these in VLC Media Player. And if you use the Record function, you can keep a copy.

Finding a workaround to this new development has me stumped, so I might put the challenge to the floor here: can anyone else do better and find an MP4 extension for these things? We've done it before. Surely we can do it again...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back