No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foley#41
I'm not assuming that because you do the Anagram Of The Week that you're obsessed with anagrams but thought of you when I found this and thought you might like it. It's one of the most random things I've ever found on the internet, that type of thing you find by accident when you're looking for something else!
Somebody has done a complete copy of the ENTIRE Sydney rail system map and made anagrams of every single station (except one which he admitted defeat on!) Not just the stations either, the line names and other references on the map. It's incredible! There's some funny s**t in there, especially if you're actually familiar with Sydney and a lot of these stations!
This won't be for everyone's taste but hope a few of you like it. Maybe our resident Sydneysiders will!!

Foley#41
I'm not assuming that because you do the Anagram Of The Week that you're obsessed with anagrams but thought of you when I found this and thought you might like it. It's one of the most random things I've ever found on the internet, that type of thing you find by accident when you're looking for something else!
Somebody has done a complete copy of the ENTIRE Sydney rail system map and made anagrams of every single station (except one which he admitted defeat on!) Not just the stations either, the line names and other references on the map. It's incredible! There's some funny **** in there, especially if you're actually familiar with Sydney and a lot of these stations!
This won't be for everyone's taste but hope a few of you like it. Maybe our resident Sydneysiders will!!

That is pretty hilarious. I don’t know Sydney well enough to know which place is Sad Hymen or Arse Sniff, but kudos to the creator for a fine effort!
My own anagraming is strictly limited to the 2019 season.
Did you know that Santa is a Satanagram?

I don't understand the fuss surrounding James Corden.
I have watched a few times and I don't think he is funny or talented.
Nowhere near David Letterman at his peak.
Letterman had five or six gag writers of course.
I remember Letterman's gag about visiting a cut-price psychiatrist in LA.
$3 per hour.
I agree with you 100% regarding James Corden. I don't like Jimmy Fallon but next to Corden he comes across like Letterman or Johnny Carson by comparison. That garbage where he sings along with the artist in the car is just cringeworthy.

That is pretty hilarious. I don’t know Sydney well enough to know which place is Sad Hymen or Arse Sniff, but kudos to the creator for a fine effort!
My own anagraming is strictly limited to the 2019 season.
Did you know that Santa is a Satanagram?
Haha!! Arse Sniff is Fassifern which I'd never heard of, Sad Hymen is Sydenham.
I just noticed Tumid Nut Rot which I didn't see last night! Chin Dorm isn't really funny but it's Richmond! My favourites are MacDonaldtown ... Lad Want Condom, and Port Kembla North ... Thermal Knob Port!
I'm enjoying your anagrams ... looking forward to this week!

I agree with you 100% regarding James Corden. I don't like Jimmy Fallon but next to Corden he comes across like Letterman or Johnny Carson by comparison. That garbage where he sings along with the artist in the car is just cringeworthy.
The one he did with Paul McCartney was brilliant!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off to Africa tomorrow night 32 hours door to door ,going to be absolutely knackered .
Hopefully when i get back in 4 weeks we have hit a bit better form .

Safe trip and enjoy yourself. All the best!

Happened to be in Essendon today and came across Istanbul cafe. Great Turkish coffee served the traditional way. Menu looked really good too will be going back to try it. If you’re in the area check it out

That's what I love about Melbourne. Diversity. Food, culture and overall a great place to live.

Been a while but just found a pizza place that does my pizza how i like it...
Have you any idea how hard it is to find such a place?!?! Nearly a year since my old wood fired pizza closed down!
Have a choice of 3 bases and i love the thin crunchy base...
Has even Deluxe pizzas and home delivery on time and hot!
Pizzalicious in Ringwood!

Have you any idea how hard it is to find such a place?!?! Nearly a year since my old wood fired pizza closed down!

Fat campaigner :)

Had a Patony Pizza on Clarendon Street on Sat night... first time back there in decades.
Magnificent!

Delta Goodrem is a very beautiful, talented young woman, accomplished and really popular.
Dunno what it is but I got about a two minute threshold before I’d rather punch myself in the di.k instead of listening to another thing that comes out’ve her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back