No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

SOS will not go of his own accord, he will go by virtue of his record

His record is very bad

Whether he chooses to jump before he’s pushed, it’s his record that has brought him to the brink

The Club probably gave him choice to leave like its his choice or they will sack him. Probably not to dissimilar to the Scott situation.

This post is the sort of thing why many refuse to forgive

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s98-smithtastic33-is-ok.1152829/post-47894988

This is after it was a confirmed hoax

Lots of people know who he is, he’s got issues but he’s also not a particularly nice guy

He’s not married and never has been, but it was important in his fictional world to know he was all man, virile etc but his fake wife was infertile i.e. the problem, not him, as to why there were no kids

Didn’t want more outpouring of grief for the kids

If you think about that for a moment, what really would run through someones mind to say lets make up a fake wife and I will get her to post on Bigfooty with my account and confirm my death and at no stage to think to oneself, maybe I should stop.

If you think about that for a moment, what really would run through someones mind to say lets make up a fake wife and I will get her to post on Bigfooty with my account and confirm my death and at no stage to think to oneself, maybe I should stop.

I’m more concerned with the need to invent a wife with fertility problems to promote your virility

Then... after being rumbled, to double down

But anyway... he’s a grub. The end

I think drugs summed it up best:

Alex did everything to change his posting style, except change his posting style
I think there was a comment from Alex/sam, don't judge the post by the name, judge by the content, yup thats what's outs you.

Thanks thats right, I remember him now because of his partner. :$
There was a non-football related rumour about why that was he left, but apparently he wasn't impressing anyone with his footy skills anyway, which begs the question why they recruited him in the first place. Certainly had enough exposure at AFL level to know he wasn't that good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post is the sort of thing why many refuse to forgive

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s98-smithtastic33-is-ok.1152829/post-47894988

This is after it was a confirmed hoax

Lots of people know who he is, he’s got issues but he’s also not a particularly nice guy

He’s not married and never has been, but it was important in his fictional world to know he was all man, virile etc but his fake wife was infertile i.e. the problem, not him, as to why there were no kids

Didn’t want more outpouring of grief for the kids
Classic thread that one. Forgot all about it

I quite enjoyed watching Patrick Cripps celebrate his goals like a flog who hasn't captained Carlton through their shameful last couple of years

Wonder if they'll be able to continue, or if they've gotten ahead of themselves?

Bulldogs are $1.53 favourites, it's at Mars

If there is anyone on that team that can celebrate, it Cripps. And Carlton's s**t last few years are not due to Cripps. If it wasn't for him, they would have been even worse (if that's possible).

Back