Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a Chinese dynasty ( not that I have anything against the Chinese I hasten to add.)

Much prefer Winx. One of a kind.

I watched the campy 80s version of Flash Gordon, (my daughter somehow found the Queen soundtrack via Bohemian Rhapsody). Ming The Merciless sounds kind of alright, just some despotic overload that wanted the whole universe under his control. I'd settle for a player like that. I think the last King (Carey) only wanted to be the lord of Tunnel nightclub and his mates wife.

He has one too... Calls it his mission impossible list.

Patsy Biscoe is top 5. So too is 99 and Mrs Brady for some milf action.
Is I had one Barbara eden would be number one. I like the idea of being master from a girl in skimpy pink underwear.

If I wanted milf action it would be Dorrie evens or flo Patterson

Last edited:
Diva was better. Come at me.

Not being a horse racing aficianado I can’t comment, although I did have a thing for Black Caviar, but a diva is a prima donna and I don’t think we want that.
;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now this is awesome...

This simple Aussie pollution solution is taking the world by storm
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-...lution-solution-takes-world-by-storm/11190266
Whilst everything is going to help, things like this and recycling and cleans ups ect ect effectively mean crap until we stop PRODUCING plastic. We need to stop making the shite.
That’s why when we go to shops, try your best not to buy plastic packaging, which is bloody hard to do. But I was in woolies the other day and saw this old guy pick up some bananas then put them into a plastic bag. Like seriously??

Whilst everything is going to help, things like this and recycling and cleans ups ect ect effectively mean crap until we stop PRODUCING plastic. We need to stop making the ****e.
That’s why when we go to shops, try your best not to buy plastic packaging, which is bloody hard to do. But I was in woolies the other day and saw this old guy pick up some bananas then put them into a plastic bag. Like seriously??
Yes agree.

Byo containers etc. Fishnet shopping bags like the old days.

Problem is we are addicted to shiny packaging and stuff like that.

Until that changes nothing will.

Just noted Canada has banned plastic cuttlery and drinking straws.

It's up the consumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back