Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m back.......where is all those 103,000 minnowmond members gone.

Richmond could only draw 65,000 v Geelong. In round 1 Collingwood drew 78,000 v Geelong

Richmond drew 72,000 v Melbourne on Anzac eve while Collingwood today against Melbourne drew 74,000!!!

Says it all....Collingwood easily no.1

Why are all the Richmond fans so quiet Boston Tiger?? 3 weeks ago you guys were boasting how big the tigers are......now nothing!! Why?

Your are still well behind in the home crowd averages and of course the most important the membership. I’m just amazed that when you see Richmond at the G it is a sea of yellow and black .. just incredible sight.

Your are still well behind in the home crowd averages and of course the most important the membership. I’m just amazed that when you see Richmond at the G it is a sea of yellow and black .. just incredible sight.

Bit like yesterday when it was a sea of black and white out of the 74,036 in attendance.

You will experience how big Collingwood are In round 19 at our home ground and our home game!!!

If we take like for like against the same team and same venue Collingwood beat Richmond on all counts except for round 1 when Richmond played Carlton which was the blues hole game with 40,000 blues fans at the game excited about the season opener.

Essendon v Collingwood 92,000
Richmond v Essendon 80,000

Collingwood v Geelong 78,000
Richmond v Geelong 65,000

Collingwood v Melbourne 74,000
Richmond v Melbourne 72,000

And total attendance’s Collingwood are 74,000 in front of Richmond.

By years end Collingwood will end up being 100,000 in front of Richmond. Everyone knows Collingwood is the biggest club you have to admit that now!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this thread still going? Are Geelong and Collingwood supporters still here desperately trying to convince each other that Richmond, the biggest club in the AFL, isn't the biggest club in the AFL?
It used to be humorous how obsessed and triggered you guys are with the biggest club in the land. But now it's becoming a bit sad. Sad and pathetic. So so pathetic.
No wonder us Richmond supporters think ourselves so superior to you, our bishes.

Is this thread still going? Are Geelong and Collingwood supporters still here desperately trying to convince each other that Richmond, the biggest club in the AFL, isn't the biggest club in the AFL?
It used to be humorous how obsessed and triggered you guys are with the biggest club in the land. But now it's becoming a bit sad. Sad and pathetic. So so pathetic.
No wonder us Richmond supporters think ourselves so superior to you, our bishes.

Lol you seriously think Collingwood and Geelong are scared of Richmond??? Geelong thumped Richmond by 11 goals and Collingwood win by an average of 7 goals. Collingwood draw bigger crowds and are bigger on every fan survey and on social media then Richmond. How many years until Richmond are selling home games interstate?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol you seriously think Collingwood and Geelong are scared of Richmond??? Geelong thumped Richmond by 11 goals and Collingwood win by an average of 7 goals. Collingwood draw bigger crowds and are bigger on every fan survey and on social media then Richmond. How many years until Richmond are selling home games interstate?

OK
I was trying to help. But I guess I'll just have to leave you to it.

Essendon v Collingwood 92,000
Richmond v Essendon 80,000
Anzac Day public holiday v.'s freezing cold pissing rain middle of winter, might have something to do with it?

Collingwood v Geelong 78,000
Richmond v Geelong 65,000

We are playing sh*thouse with 16 of our best 18 players out, might have something to do with low turnout?

Collingwood v Melbourne 74,000
Richmond v Melbourne 72,000

Again a public holiday built around a popular MND campaign, might have something to do with it?

Come back to me when you play a final in front of 95,000 (against a non-Vic club).

Even when you were flag favourites in 2011 only 85k turn up for Prelim v.'s Hawks. Ha ha minnows

Anzac Day public holiday v.'s freezing cold pissing rain middle of winter, might have something to do with it?

We are playing sh*thouse with 16 of our best 18 players out, might have something to do with low turnout?

Again a public holiday built around a popular MND campaign, might have something to do with it?

Come back to me when you play a final in front of 95,000 (against a non-Vic club).

Even when you were flag favourites in 2011 only 85k turn up for Prelim v.'s Hawks. Ha ha minnows

Lol excuses excuses. With supposedly 103,000 members Richmond cannot even be the biggest drawing club in the competition. You played on Anzac eve a marquee game at the start of the season and could not draw more then the queens bday match with Melbourne being 16th on the ladder. You guys were 5th your home game v Geelong yet could only draw 65,000 compared to Collingwood drawing 78,000 v Geelong.

You have no evidence that shows Richmond are bigger then Collingwood. We are averaging 6,000 more per game. Wait till round 19 when Collingwood outnumber Richmond 3 to 1.

Against hawthorn we drew 87,000 but your 95,000 was only drawn because it was the only game in Melbourne with 30,000 neutrals attending the game. If you have 103,000 members you should be drawing 90,000 to the mcg yet Richmond are 74,000 behind Collingwood in attendance’s!! Richmond reporting false membership figures.

Also Collingwood is the biggest club on social media. 2nd is Essendon while Richmond is ranked 4th.

So what you are saying Richmond are a bandwagon club?? Tell us something that we don’t know

Against hawthorn we drew 87,000 but your 95,000 was only drawn because it was the only game in Melbourne with 30,000 neutrals attending the game.
Spot the neutral ...

Point out one neutral for me. Just one.

Back