Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I have that sick and knowing feeling that if:

1. They maintain top spot:
2. We sneak into 4th; that
3. With no MCG tenant to bow down to, the AFL will see this as the ideal chance to graciously reward Geelong with the home Qualifying final it was denied in 2017.

You know this will happen
Would be surprised as we have big travelling crowds, so would be a seating problem for the AFL.

GWS could be a different matter though.

Kane you of all people are aware is it a prediction thread or what you would like to see

Which is it

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pyke said Gibbs won't be coming back in for 3-4 weeks so predict he will play if you want even though the coach said he won't!

I can't help that you want to make stupid comments regularly...

Would be surprised as we have big travelling crowds, so would be a seating problem for the AFL.

GWS could be a different matter though.
Yeah hopefully you’re right. Seating capacity there looks to be 34,000. They’d have to be very confident of exceeding that.

Last time we were in week 1/2 of finals in Melb was I think the 09 Semi v Collingwood. Got over 60,000 to that game.

Pyke said Gibbs won't be coming back in for 3-4 weeks so predict he will play if you want even though the coach said he won't!

I can't help that you want to make stupid comments regularly...
Thats wasnt the question dont try and turn it

Posters want gibbs in as they may wznt mchenry in or jones

Hell some posters want 4 changes to a team that beat gws ffs we know full well that isnt going yo happen

But its their perogative to say what they would like to see

So ill ask again is it a prediction thread or a posters ideal team

Thats wasnt the question dont try and turn it

Posters want gibbs in as they may wznt mchenry in or jones

Hell some posters want 4 changes to a team that beat gws ffs we know full well that isnt going yo happen

But its their perogative to say what they would like to see

So ill ask again is it a prediction thread or a posters ideal team

Sure its a prediction thread... as is my right to say the prediction won't happen as Pyke has already ruled out a player.

Go & pick Sauce, Lynch & Doedee too, if you want to keep making dumb comments...

I hope we have our kayaks. We're in for a drenching.
Crouch boys are very happy.

They have asked the Adelaide Oval ground staff to water the ground before the game. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah hopefully you’re right. Seating capacity there looks to be 34,000. They’d have to be very confident of exceeding that.

Last time we were in week 1/2 of finals in Melb was I think the 09 Semi v Collingwood. Got over 60,000 to that game.
Adelaide v Bulldogs 2015 60000+

Knew I’d forget one. Dogs wanted that at Marvel too as I recall but overruled on our potential for a 50 + crowd
Another thing Beveridge whinged like a stuck pig about

Aren't finals ticket allocations based on the respective membership base sizes? So potentially 20,000 tickets for the Crows and loads of cats fans missing out.

Another thing Beveridge whinged like a stuck pig about

Whinged? More like bitched about everything to the extent that the AFL investigated us over our win.

That would be a first in the AFL???

That win of ours was arguably in the Top 3 ever outside the GF. Given what the entire Club endured and suffered, the "mission impossible" task of reaching the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back