• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only 1 is a passionate supporter of the Crows. ,)

Was a good listen for those who missed it.
It was a great interview. I never knew a) he was a South Australian (and a Norwood supporter) and b) he supported the Crows (after following Melbourne for 15 years).

Geelong supporters think they are getting two top 10 picks for Kelly who is out of contract and they decided they wouldn't trade last year when he had more currency... yeah good luck with that

Geelong supporters think they are getting two top 10 picks for Kelly who is out of contract and they decided they wouldn't trade last year when he had more currency... yeah good luck with that

If he wins the Brownlow he is really going to complicate a transfer to WA.

The WA side should offer similar to the Dangerfield trade as Kelly isn't worth more...

It was a great interview. I never knew a) he was a South Australian (and a Norwood supporter) and b) he supported the Crows (after following Melbourne for 15 years).
He loves Bunji. Went to a gig of his, maybe at Her Majesty’s Theatre, and he mentioned Bunji and how good it was to see him run and play footy. Sat near him at an Adelaide Melbourne game at the G one time also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An ex of mine a long time ago was related to him (her Dad first cousins of Paul) but as she had grown up in Canada she didn't know who he was. She went to his 50th bday or something and just thought he was a random relative - my head was full of shakes - almost as many as the Port thread

Blighty would ruffle a few feathers.... I'd love the idea of getting him in the box on the big day.

How often have we thought 'what would Blighty do?'
Don can turn around and say 'whos our shane ellen?'

Anyone go to this game? Remember watching it as a kid. Loved seeing bradley, sticks, wanganeen, platten, viney, kappler, champion, mckay etc playing for SA. The 90s sure was good times.

Yep I was there.

Was a school night I reckon. Pyrotechnic display to celebrate 20 years of footy park. Remember sitting at the southern end watching in horror as Ablett nearly pinched it at the other end. A Jarman won the medal. That’s all I really remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back