Should Labour split with the CMFEU?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, at least Albanese has some principals. If you think Union people are going to vote Liberal you're mistaken.

Your just representative of contemporary ALP delusions. It's the reason the party stays in opposition.

No they didn't it was the Chistians, the racists and a those with a vested interest in coal.The Queensland Labor candidates were pro-coal.
Do you understand the link between coal and unions? Do you know what the M in CFMEU stands for?

Your just representative of contemporary ALP delusions. It's the reason the party stays in opposition.
I don't Labor champ.What do you want Albanese to do?Are you ok with shitebagging Rosie Batty, I mean how low can you go?

These so called far left delusions aren't just representative of the ALP in Australia though, they're also fairly representative of the Democrats in the US and other centre-left parties in major western democracies

I feel it's a bigger problem in America than it is here though considering the Democrats have a more compliant MSM than what the ALP has here.

It was no more ridiculous than the post I quoted. I suspect for many here they are torn between their distaste for the union movement and their distatste for Rosie Batty.

It's noted that you left out the third very relevant option of Albanese's politicising of the matter to facilitate gender political issues within his party for his own gain.

Why's that? It's like arguing with a piece of cardboard with some of you courageous internet warriors.

You're a certified wozzle mate.

These so called far left delusions aren't just representative of the ALP in Australia though, they're also fairly representative of the Democrats in the US and other centre-left parties in major western democracies

I feel it's a bigger problem in America than it is here though considering the Democrats have a more compliant MSM than what the ALP has here.

Well, this is a contemporary framing of "far left", which was once a very different concept until it was successfully infiltrated and overtaken by middle class Fabianism in the 70's and 80's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Setka has a long history but apparently being found guilty five times of assaulting police, five times of assault by kicking, seven times for wilful trespass, five times for resisting arrest, once for theft and once for attempted theft by deception then also being jailed twice for contempt of court wasn't reason to remove him from the Labor party. He's good mates with Mick Gatto. But say a few things in a closed meeting about Rosie Batty and it's game on. Go figure.

Setka and Rudd hated each other whereas Shorten relied on the CFMMEU for his numbers. Has he made a statement on this issue?

The CFMMEU should be demerged. It's become a monolith that is a vessel for power in its leadership rather than properly representing the different groups within it.
Did any of that matter when the ALP thought their base was being served by ignoring it?

I don't Labor champ.What do you want Albanese to do?Are you ok with ****ebagging Rosie Batty, I mean how low can you go?

It all depends on what was said. Nobody has quoted him verbatim, out of context or otherwise. No Setka fan, but being hung for a nebulous crime reflects very poorly on the treacherous politics of the Left.

Meanwhile in opposite world...

What an appalling post. Yep, it's all Rosie's fault that her son died. Amazing she didn't face charges for that, practically murder.

Shameful.

Should we feel for hitlers wife, a war lords wife etc etc

We should hold all people to account especially bad parenting which includes choosing s**t partners that places themselves, their kids, family and friends at risk.

If the warning signs weren’t there, I would agree with you......but what does one expect from a rapist and known DV threat?

She’s pathetic and let herself and child down

Same with those kids that Pell f**ed, they shoulda just kept away from him. Outrageously poor choices, feel sorry for them but they chose to be catholic.

100%

And who in their right mind let’s their kids sleep in Michael Jackson’s bed?

We all make mistakes but some or more costly than others

Do you understand the link between coal and unions? Do you know what the M in CFMEU stands for?

Maritime?

Maritime Union of Australia official Chris Cain says Anthony Albanese should consider resigning for accepting “false” allegations about John Setka, claiming the CFMEU Victorian leader had been “stitched up” by his enemies.​
Mr Cain, the MUA’s Western Australian secretary, attended the CFMEU national executive meeting were Mr Setka is alleged to have made disparaging comments about domestic violence campaigner Rosie Batty.​
But Mr Cain said he was “sitting five feet away” from Mr Setka and he denied making comments critical of Ms Batty. Mr Setka has also denied the claims and refused to resign.​

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...s/news-story/698386aa6ca6137ca933c3ccc6a5af59

Last edited:
Should we feel for hitlers wife, a war lords wife etc etc

We should hold all people to account especially bad parenting which includes choosing **** partners that places themselves, their kids, family and friends at risk.

If the warning signs weren’t there, I would agree with you......but what does one expect from a rapist and known DV threat?

She’s pathetic and let herself and child down
Extremely offensive post.You need to have a look at yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back