Chris Scotts quarter time speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm... because they had an off night?? Are you saying you didn’t have a great team in 2011? How many from the 2011 team were AA at some point in their career?
Going into 2011 we were widely expected to drop, as was previously written we got down by 80 points at one stage in the 2010 prelim, immediately after that we lost Ablett, so please stop revising history.

It wasn't actually a Chris Scott speach.

Someone smuggled a phone into the huddle and Jnr rang his old man up.

Snr, 'Oi! what r u campaigners doing? I used to kick double figures on my own against this rabble. If you pull your fingers out the lines are on me after the game. (Jnr will be paying of course, I'm flat broke). Now get in close and let us pray.'

Going into 2011 we were widely expected to drop, as was previously written we got down by 80 points at one stage in the 2010 prelim, immediately after that we lost Ablett, so please stop revising history.
You do realise great teams have bad performances?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Too Old, too slow, too late”

Sorry, will give you Rance and Reiwoldt only. The rest would struggle to make another top 8 teams side. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Mate no one is making excuses. Fact is that at least 8 but likely 9 first graders were out.

Cats were too good and smashed us like a good team should. They’re looking fantastic at this point of the year and if you hold form, will be unbelievably difficult to beat come September. Remember though...every team is just one injury away from a derailed campaign.

Mate no one is making excuses. Fact is that at least 8 but likely 9 first graders were out.

Cats were too good and smashed us like a good team should. They’re looking fantastic at this point of the year and if you hold form, will be unbelievably difficult to beat come September. Remember though...every team is just one injury away from a derailed campaign.
That is clearly not true, you raise injuries again yourself here. We have six guys who would be first graders out now as well, so it means jack s**t anyway.

I just looked at this week's injury list and the tigers look to be about as badly affected, or better off, than about 15 other teams in the comp.

None of which are bleating like Tiger supporters about their injuries.

-

Says no-one is making excuses, continues to make excuses..
Oh gee the hypocrisy is delicious.
So... 9 first graders huh? You must REALLY over-rate spuds at Punt Road.

Says no-one is making excuses, continues to make excuses..
Oh gee the hypocrisy is delicious.
So... 9 first graders huh? You must REALLY over-rate spuds at Punt Road.

Spuds? You’re showing your lack of footy knowledge now champ. The same guys who won a flag in 17 and a decent year last year. The same players who beat you in a final...no less than a home final for the Cats as well.

I just want to state for the record...the Cats smashed us. No excuses. Way too good for us on the night.

Spuds? You’re showing your lack of footy knowledge now champ. The same guys who won a flag in 17 and a decent year last year. The same players who beat you in a final...no less than a home final for the Cats as well.

I just want to state for the record...the Cats smashed us. No excuses. Way too good for us on the night.

Mark Blake won a flag....
Spud.
Shannon Byrnes won 2 flags....
Being lucky to string 2 decent games together and win a flag by default doesn't make you a star, champ.
So please, give us this list of 9 GENUINE A GRADERS that you were missing, so we can all laugh at how stupidly you over-rate spuds.

Mark Blake won a flag....
Spud.
Shannon Byrnes won 2 flags....
Being lucky to string 2 decent games together and win a flag by default doesn't make you a star, champ.
So please, give us this list of 9 GENUINE A GRADERS that you were missing, so we can all laugh at how stupidly you over-rate spuds.

Read the names in earlier posts for yourself. And if you can’t recognise that they’re first 22 players for us then there’s no point in discussing this further.

And Mark Blake...wow. He was a lucky bastard I’ll give you that.

Read the names in earlier posts for yourself. And if you can’t recognise that they’re first 22 players for us then there’s no point in discussing this further.

And Mark Blake...wow. He was a lucky bastard I’ll give you that.

Here's a better question for you. Who are the 9 players from Friday night that come out of your side that played Geelong, to make way for the "9 first graders" currently injured? If they're all best 22, I'd love to know the 9 players you're axing?

Here's a better question for you. Who are the 9 players from Friday night that come out of your side that played Geelong, to make way for the "9 first graders" currently injured? If they're all best 22, I'd love to know the 9 players you're axing?

Fair question and it was done earlier in this thread by another Tiger supporter. I don't understand why Cats supporters are upset with the comment being made that the Tigers had significant outs. It's just fact. As it's fact that the Cats smashed us. The 2nd and 3rd quarters were as good as I've seen all year. If the Cats good form until end September, I can't see them being beaten. But as we all know, there's still a long way to go and all it takes is 1 injury to 1 key player.

I enjoy watching the Cats (except for when they belt us) v

Remove this Banner Ad

Back