Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Richmond are conceding they won't win this match and are sending their B team so their stars can freshen up over the bye and get right for the second half of the season
It does appear that way.

We had better be "on" tomorrow night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Richmond are conceding they won't win this match and are sending their B team so their stars can freshen up over the bye and get right for the second half of the season
That's what Port thought too earlier in the year...

That's what Port thought too earlier in the year...

Port are s**t and complacent.

We can't take this match lightly and just assume we'll win if Richmond have half their side out. Because Richmond's depth will be firing in an attempt to keep their spot.

just my opinion but I reckon that is spot on.

Our % is already shot so we can't rely on that to make the 8, we need wins. and losing this game wont have a massive impact because of the results falling our way last week.

This will be a carbon copy of last weeks game for us.

Our pressure will be there abouts in the first quarter, and you will run over the top of us from the 2nd quarter onwards.

if you don't win by 30+ I'd be shocked.

One of Walker or Jenkins is going to have Garthwaite on them who is just a young kid being thrown in the deep end as we have no choice, I expect those 2 will kick a decent amount of goals tomorrow unfortunately.

I have that sick and knowing feeling that if:

1. They maintain top spot:
2. We sneak into 4th; that
3. With no MCG tenant to bow down to, the AFL will see this as the ideal chance to graciously reward Geelong with the home Qualifying final it was denied in 2017.

You know this will happen
I was looking at the ladder and predicted we could possibly scrape into fourth. Then, I had the exact same thought flash through my head. Oh, if we were to fluke 4th spot, you could bet your house on the final being played at ****hole stadium.

I was looking at the ladder and predicted we could possibly scrape into fourth. Then, I had the exact same thought flash through my head. Oh, if we were to fluke 4th spot, you could bet your house on the final being played at ****hole stadium.

And watch us get allocated a grand total of 12 tickets available for AFC members to purchase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back