What pissed me off this week ?

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Need some new dress shows and mine are cooked. Think about buying good quality, Australian made RM Williams boots and they're not even Australian made any more. Why the feck are they so expensive then?
Flogs who want to think they're top s**t.

Who else would buy this junk

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
other peoples kids

giphy.gif

Nothing worse. * you and * your kids you campaigner

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
My housemate/cousin gutsing his beers then moving on to my share time after time.
I'm done
Try replacing half contents with urine, re screw top back on. I drink cans but even I changed for a week to solve a similar problem.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
1. Scam thousands out of battlers and the sick, no penalty, have a bet, bugger me.
2. West Coast posters trying to justify The Govs obvious brain fade. [ in fairness to them very few get found guilty of anything in WA]
3. There will be more, it's only friday.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I'd like to say the umpires, but I'm afraid that would make for a broken record over the first 6 weeks.....Steve Hocking needs to hand in his resignation immediately, & if not, then Gil needs to bite the bullet & sack him....It's been nothing short of an unmitigated disaster in 2019 thus far.
Some things never change, in 10 weeks time you will be right again.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
1. Scam thousands out of battlers and the sick, no penalty, have a bet, bugger me.
2. West Coast posters trying to justify The Govs obvious brain fade. [ in fairness to them very few get found guilty of anything in WA]
3. There will be more, it's only friday.
Explain Bellchambers getting let off

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
1. Poms making the WC finals.
2. Missing out on the thousand dollar payout coz I haven't done my tax for 20 odd years, [don't ask].
3. Bloody cold weather.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
1. Poms making the WC finals.
2. Missing out on the thousand dollar payout coz I haven't done my tax for 20 odd years, [don't ask].
3. Bloody cold weather.

The Poms have the game to knock over the Indians; & could well do it again come Semi-Final time....Knocking them over in the final on their home turf, would be sweet nectar from the Gods.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The Poms have the game to knock over the Indians; & could well do it again come Semi-Final time....Knocking them over in the final on their home turf, would be sweet nectar from the Gods.
I just don't like losing to the poms, then again NZ. If AUS. keep winning I won't have a problem.
Was hoping West Indies or the Bangers got thru. WI for sheer entertainment and Bangladesh just for being minnows in the big pond.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
1. All the soft utensils in my Supercoach team.
2. Serena Williams / Ash Barty bullsheet
3. Australian bowlers against Sth Africa

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Coffee guy was late to coffee. He then rang that evening then hasn’t been heard of since. He didn’t turn up to our group dinner either Saturday night. Is there any nice , normal guys in this world left. .?

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Coffee guy was late to coffee. He then rang that evening then hasn’t been heard of since. He didn’t turn up to our group dinner either Saturday night. Is there any nice , normal guys in this world left. .?

Sounds like he wasn't much of a 'coffee-drinker' after all.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
1. After weeks of cricket they can't bowl one more over to decide a winner, most boundaries deciding a winner is donald ducked.
2. Media self fornicating over interim coaches after having fornicated the previous coaches for weeks. [AFL]
3. My missus won't take a third job, she thinks I should get off my arse and get one, selfish bitch.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Being suspended again because of dogooding tree hugging trolling ???????????????????????????????????? keyboard warriors.
Media jumping on Campbell Brown for his statement to Simmons. I actually thought Simmons was Australian but,silly me, just another arrogant Yank.
Essendon.

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reading it's now illegal to pay for drive thru with your phone. I don't eat Maccas that much and I don't have my phone set up to pay, but this just peeved me.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
1. Jack Jack Jack, you can't stick your leg out like a pole vaulter, illegal, illegal and still illegal.
2. Umpires need to be retrained in the art of animal identification, they don't seem to know what a duck is.
3. The English cricket media treating Joffa Archer as the greatest Black Sporstsman since The GREAT ONE himself , all hail Mohammed. [ali]

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd say it would be because your car is idle and the engine is not turned off? I think to use your phone you need to be parked and the keys out of the ignition.
Yeah fair enough. I don't pay with my phone anyway just wondering that's all.

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Do ya? I hardly ever have cash. Just pay with my card . I only get cash out if there's no other way to pay etc.

Back