Opinion Mark Logiudice and the Board of Directors - No Board changes as at 24th Feb 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

One week ago, I had just seen the petition that was being run by our good mate Brett Temple (#EarlsPearls) when I jumped onto here and had a look at this thread. I spotted what Pablito had written. A more expansive version of what Temple had on his petition. So, I jumped to the conclusion, incorrectly, that Pablito was #EarlsPearls and handed out an abusive tirade which earned me a week off.

After much checking, and getting chief involved, it was proven that Pablito wasn't Brett Temple and I apologised to him privately. I also said that when I got back on here, I would also post this so that everyone else who saw my post would know I was wrong and that I apologise to Pablito for the abuse I sent his way!

I see he closed down his Facebook page on the basis of "copping too much abuse."
I saw someone mention that on the thread where I bagged him for starting that petition and said that "Brett was a dick, don't be like Brett"!

One week ago, I had just seen the petition that was being run by our good mate Brett Temple (#EarlsPearls) when I jumped onto here and had a look at this thread. I spotted what Pablito had written. A more expansive version of what Temple had on his petition. So, I jumped to the conclusion, incorrectly, that Pablito was #EarlsPearls and handed out an abusive tirade which earned me a week off.

After much checking, and getting chief involved, it was proven that Pablito wasn't Brett Temple and I apologised to him privately. I also said that when I got back on here, I would also post this so that everyone else who saw my post would know I was wrong and that I apologise to Pablito for the abuse I sent his way!

Would probs suggest he stole Pablito’s quotes lol and posted as his own lol knowing him

Here's the facts, we've had our worst on field performance over the last two years in our clubs history.

Off field we are in the strongest financial position we've enjoyed in 20 years.

The president doesn't coach the team. He doesn't even appoint the coaches or the senior coach. He puts other people in charge to do that job.

Supporters attacking the president are just ignorant, lashing out at everyone.

The media attacking Mark are just after another story to sell more newspapers. They can go and get stuffed.
gandaal goes BANG!

Here's the facts, we've had our worst on field performance over the last two years in our clubs history.

Off field we are in the strongest financial position we've enjoyed in 20 years.

The president doesn't coach the team. He doesn't even appoint the coaches or the senior coach. He puts other people in charge to do that job.

Supporters attacking the president are just ignorant, lashing out at everyone.

The media attacking Mark are just after another story to sell more newspapers. They can go and get stuffed.

1560327367174.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is from the richest man in Aus ....

NO IDEA! :eek:

We lost Judd - Um no Anthony he hung up the boots

Who on earth are Jarred Waite & Lockie Henderson ... WTF

Um we lost Daisy :oops: .... no Anthony you really have no idea

I tweeted him on the day of Bolts sacking. Mentioned he should realise the impact his tweets have....he blocked me!

Seriously what amount of insecurity has this man got that a billionaire blocks someone on twitter. Inheritance needs to be taxed.

Last edited:
Remove MLG and 50% of our board are appointments less than 2 years old.

It's not a case of wanting "new blood" but blood for the sake of blood, throwing the toys out the cot and wanting the house to burn down.

And **** Malthouse

Only Jeanie has been around as long as MLG.

People calling for blood don't realise the entire board was reduced and turned over in the past 3 years.

Board has reduced from 11 down to 7.

Marcus Clarke stepped down in Feb.
But good old Tom suggested that Clarke had stepped down in suspicious circumstances in his article this week!

Was standing next to MLG at the traffic lights on queen st today hoping to catch something while he Was talking to an associate all I heard was some bull about how much money a pub would coat and a whole lot of effs. Swears like he Mick Gatto having a sip of his espresso on Lygon st. He has to go clearly a bad prez. In all seriousness did not strike me as a sophisticated articulate bloke that can hold his own. Need someone like Mile Fitzpatrick that Juddy and liddle can work under without feeling like they reporting to a boofhead.

Was standing next to MLG at the traffic lights on queen st today hoping to catch something while he Was talking to an associate all I heard was some bull about how much money a pub would coat and a whole lot of effs. Swears like he Mick Gatto having a sip of his espresso on Lygon st. He has to go clearly a bad prez. In all seriousness did not strike me as a sophisticated articulate bloke that can hold his own. Need someone like Mile Fitzpatrick that Juddy and liddle can work under without feeling like they reporting to a boofhead.
Did you read that back before you hit the post reply button?

Ma

Mate no offence... but I’ve met PLENTY of blokes that come across INITIALLY as a “boofhead” who are actually very smart/switched on/amazing operators. Someone swearing to a mate on a phone doesn’t mean a ****** thing. Just a word of advice

Ma

Mate no offence... but I’ve met PLENTY of blokes that come across INITIALLY as a “boofhead” who are actually very smart/switched on/amazing operators. Someone swearing to a mate on a phone doesn’t mean a ****** thing. Just a word of advice
Nah fairo I actually thought I was being a bit superficial wasn't on the phone btw the guy was with him. Maybe it was the press conference with Bolton and what I heard today. My bad I take it back.

Nah fairo I actually thought I was being a bit superficial wasn't on the phone btw the guy was with him. Maybe it was the press conference with Bolton and what I heard today. My bad I take it back.

Na mate I totally understand what you mean And I am by NO MEANS a sympathiser of any board but I do know the judge is an astute operator at whatever he touches. Having said that it is hard sometimes to correlate that with someone talking to a mate and sounds like they’re in the animal enclosure at Moorabbin in the early 80s. We’re all Carlton and I’d never have a crack at ya.

If i was more of a prick, i would give you a spray, thats pathetic.

Whether you like him or not, Mark is a very successful businessman, who is the director of multiple companies and is on/has served on the committee for the royal children hospital. You don't get to these positions in life and to become club president if you are a boofmhead.

So what if he swears, normal people do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back