FB_IMG_1560312973821.jpg

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I kept my 4-Track portastudio because you can record backwards on tape (a digital no-go) my mate offered me a grand for it but nah not parting with it.. it's cool to have when you have delusions of creativity.

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
I kept my 4-Track portastudio because you can record backwards on tape (a digital no-go) my mate offered me a grand for it but nah not parting with it.. it's cool to have when you have delusions of creativity.

I buried Ken..

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Do people actually fall for this email crap:

Hi

I have very bad news for you.

11/01/2019 - on this day I can hacked your OS and got full access to your profile

So, you can change the pass---nonames, yes... But my soft intercepts it every time.

How I made it:

In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.

I just hacked this router and placed my trojan on it.

When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your PC.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your PC and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.

But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was surprised by what I saw!!!

I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....

I made a screenshot of the adult web-sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).

After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.

Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.

I think $377 is a very, very small amount for your secret.

Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

NoddyHolder

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Hi

11/01/2019 - on this day I can hacked your OS and got full access to your profile

So, you can change the pass---nonames, yes... But my soft intercepts it every time.

How I made it:

In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your PC and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.

But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was surprised by what I saw!!!

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....

I made a screenshot of the adult web-sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).

After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
Somebody else put the exact same one on this thread not long ago.
Whoever he is he's clearly targeting Port Power Perverts

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion

My 8-track has gone dead, can't find the charger for it. Was an awesome digital recorder, could put files straight to PC, all the models after it featured regressive technology that is much less easy to use despite those illusions of advancement that old rich tech heads and millennials love.

Never again shall I record harmonies of myself playing the Mass Effect music.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Technology sucks. I'm currently at mums with her exorbitantly priced wild 8 gig a month download limit internet because it's an ADSL blackspot.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Hi

How I made it:

And I got an idea....

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

i got that email, at least its somewhat inventive. gave me a good chuckle. then i shot them a few bitcoins for the effort.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Hi

How I made it:

And I got an idea....

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

I like that they glued the screenshot of your web pages and the screenshot of your joys together.

Please ask them how they did this.

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal

Hi

How I made it:

And I got an idea....

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
Bahahaha I'm dirty2 not just because of my 4b so that wouldnt work... my friends/family know I'm.... depraved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back