Preview Round 13 2019: Adelaide vs Richmond - Thursday, 13 June, Adelaide Oval, 7:50 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Edwards? Ffs

What’ll happen between now and tomorrow:

Grimes gets hypnotised to think he’s a chicken
Prestia ODs on brain and nerve tonic and suffers gigantism
Lynch gets knocked out at the bar after getting into an argument about England’s greatest prime minister
Rioli gets radiation poisoning
Stack is preoccupied helping a couple with a house fire
Dusty gets put into jail after being falsely accused of murder
Houli falls into a bottomless pit
So does that mean that Mav Weller is put onto the field in the last minute and is knocked unconscious when a Crows player kicks the ball into his head as he tries to kick the winning goal? :think:

Squibbs

Premiership Player
May 25, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Season will have to be just about a write off at this point, teams can only cope with so much bad luck before it becomes too much. Of course we’ll support our boys each week no matter who plays but it’s becoming a case of what could have been for 2019. Pretty unfortunate

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Cotchin, Rance, Riewoldt, Nankervis, Lambert, Astbury, Short, Ross all best 22 IMO

No one important out though

Co worker today was telling me we aren’t playing well because we are too reliant on Dusty.

I listed our players out and he goes “What does it matter? You’ll still have 18 on the field, 4 on the bench”. That means you have no players missing”

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
With Shedda out now we will be down to 4 players that have played every game. K Mac, Higgins, Lynch and Prestia.
Lynch will be out.

Prestia late out.

Co worker today was telling me we aren’t playing well because we are too reliant on Dusty.

I listed our players out and he goes “What does it matter? You’ll still have 18 on the field, 4 on the bench”. That means you have no players missing”

Your coworker needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back