Player Sponsorship The people’s choice is SIER - Read the Mid Season Review p 21

Oh damn MG. I leave for Sri Lanka for a 2 week holiday on 25 July so will be away for the mid season review.

I’m spewing as I was looking forward to it and meeting one of my favourite posters in JB1975.

I guess you’ll need to redraw. I’m :'(

An unfortunate turn of events. I'm not going to try and soften the blow by pretending that you won't be missing out on much, because I am a sensation of a human being, but I'm sure that the overseas trip will bring some consolation.

Watch Essendon get smashed with the president and AD2010 in round 23. Sounds a goer.
I'm absolutely thrilled to win this exciting prize and like you, Gone Critical, I'm looking forward to a great lunch with you and Ed, and a convincing win over the Bombers. Friends who have gone before to a President's Lunch say it is a wonderful experience.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Oh damn MG. I leave for Sri Lanka for a 2 week holiday on 25 July so will be away for the mid season review.

I’m spewing as I was looking forward to it and meeting one of my favourite posters in JB1975.

I guess you’ll need to redraw. I’m :'(

Send Dave. He'll ask Sier all the hard questions we're dying to know.

• Match Day Guard of Honour Experience – Please list your preference between 1-4 with the below matches to do this experience. Please note: this experience will include watching the players run up the race onto the MCG from the CFC Change Rooms and has a very limited capacity for each match.
  • o Round 4 v Western Bulldogs
  • o Round 9 v St Kilda
  • o Round 11 v Fremantle
  • o Round 20 v Gold Coast
  • @Vicky Park and @Ilksy fyi - I guess you get to go again if you want to:)

Happy for someone else to go in my place for other matches.

If anyone would like to participate in one of the Guard of Honour experiences let me know

MG, I thought you were joking about the Guard of Honour - hadn't realised we could do more!

Like Ilksy, happy for this to be shared around with the other sponsors.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
BoxMatrix you're a lucky man, and a very deserving winner given the great Game Day write-ups you do.

As Kirby will be sunning himself in Sri Lanka you get to go to the mid Season Review with JB1975

It's on Tuesday 30th July - details page 15

Please confirm

Ok everyone all the prizes have now been drawn.
If there is something you can't use, or go to, please let me know asap
Prizewinners please PM me your name, address and email asap so that I can pass it on to the Club.
I'm going overseas soon for 10 weeks and won't always be able to respond quickly to any problems but I will do my best:)

As mentioned earlier the jumper was won by The Royal Sampler

The winners of the President's Lunch on 29th June are neilk and Laurie Holden

The winners of the President's Lunch for Round 23 are AD2010 and Gone Critical

The winners of the Children's Clinic, probably in the mid year school holidays, are CFC2010 and Maggie5

The winners of the Players' Breakfast on Tuesday 18th June are docks and Raveneyes

The winners of the Mid Season Review, date tba, are Kirby and JB1975

The winners of participating in the Guard of Honour, match to be confirmed, are Vicky Park and Ilksy

The winner of the scarf is PicaBoo

The winners of the General Admission Season's tickets for home games are Magpie Ink and Ulahoopski

Please remember also that you need to use the prize yourself:)

Congratulations everyone
Definitely able to accept, sorry for the late reply, didn’t know they were drawn.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Another well organized Footy Clinic by the Pies.

I managed to go to this one also Magpie Girl :p

45FA290D-B458-4510-8D24-8A87E9F4BFCD.jpeg

Unfortunately docks can’t go to the Players breakfast on June 18th with Raveneyes
I’m overseas at the moment and it’s a little difficult to do a redraw, however I think most people who were interested in events have been to something
Let me know if you’d like to go to the breakfast next week and I can put names in a hat:)

I think most people who were interested in events have been to something
Not me in regards to the Sier sponsorship, but unfortunately I can’t do breakfast.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’d love Vicky to go, very nice.

:)

Thank you SV. I didn’t intend to usurp you. I thought MG was asking about availability, and re-drawing the prize.

But in thinking this through - playing with fire to come between you and Sier early in the morning!

Back