Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders
BOTW’s graphics are pretty dated by today’s standards. I remember playing it after playing The Witcher on the One X. It really put it in perspective. I wouldn’t expect that much of a jump in hardware though.
It has a completely different art style to The Witcher, not sure you can compare the two

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Remember there was only a year and a half between Ocarina and Majoras Mask. Pretty sure we've known about the sequel since it was rumored Monolith were collaborating on the project last year. They already have the engine and assets available, not being a Wii U game should see it look even better.

I'm expecting this, along side a more powerful Switch, to be their big E3 focus next year to combat the next gen consoles. Wouldn't be surprised with the game launching either March 2021 or Holiday 2021 at worst.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
It looks like the same world - slightly unusual from Nintendo but it would save a lot of work and time if they reused BOTW Hyrule.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
It looks like the same world - slightly unusual from Nintendo but it would save a lot of work and time if they reused BOTW Hyrule.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
The botw world was great so I’m happy with this. Would allow them to focus on more important stuff like gameplay improvements, music and the story.

Back