Official Match Thread Season 27 First Semi Final - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive only got 1 eye dude.
152771.jpg
I love mine

giphy%20(56).gif

Sorry. I don’t believe this. You have a history of providing pictorial evidence of one-stuff and didn’t this time.
There you go i pulled it out and put it on the table for proof.
images

Happy now.

Excuse how stretchy and saggy it is. Im not as young as i used to be.

All good, I was worried there for a minute that you’d gone all perma-ban. Good stuff.

Thank god Kevin Durant is still here.

Context: People call him a snake!

Double Context: I’m not mocking Durant’s horror injury yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This entire thread has been full of sexism and racism. Almost no-one in here can get up on their high horse as they've stood by and let casual racism and sexism fly.

It's disappointing that this is happening in 2019. And for this reason, I won't be engaging with this thread for the rest of the week. I'm disappointed in both my teammates and the Bombers.

It's time for a number of you to have a serious think about what you're posting

This entire thread has been full of sexism and racism. Almost no-one in here can get up on their high horse as they've stood by and let casual racism and sexism fly.

It's disappointing that this is happening in 2019. And for this reason, I won't be engaging with this thread for the rest of the week. I'm disappointed in both my teammates and the Bombers.

I did. Don't give a single s**t.

LOL.

You should be ashamed Swampies!

Epic satire!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back