Are the Geelong Seagulls/Pivotonians/Cats now smaller than the Borough?

Are the Geelong Cats now smaller than a VFA club

• Yes minnow status confirmed

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 9 flags in 120 years no wonder they want to add their VFA tally

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dangerflog will fake another injury just to avoid playing for this embarrassing team

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Swimming and **** are better in Port Melbourne

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Unfortunately the talentless "hack it forward" approach doesn't work :(

Cotchin leads the way again!
ad822054225b84b99d07d84faddfd3e3.jpg
That Jordan Clark can really stink up the joint with his numerous clangers.Mitch Duncan wouldn't get a game at many other clubs.

That Jordan Clark can really stink up the joint with his numerous clangers.Mitch Duncan wouldn't get a game at many other clubs.

Clark still had a better kicking efficiency than Caddy, Cotchin, Prestia, Butler and Martin on Friday night.

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes, Mitch Duncan who is averaging 25 touches at 80% DE (largely by foot) and a goal a game, in a team who are 11-1 after a tough first half of the season isn't going to get a game at many other clubs.

Come on, Scrotums. I know you're new.to footy, but sometimes you just have to admit when you don't know :)

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Look at all those Tugs with a higher average of effective disposals than Mitch Duncan. Just one. Houli. Who is also a Top 10 turnover merchant....off the HBF
fea86bdbda7a9ce946b166d5d45bdbdc.jpg

2d3fdc37d8f72609d2e218477a969a7d.jpg
Don't think Duncan has ever been tagged in his life so he should be effective.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Lollllllll what a deflection

Keep shifting those goal posts, friend.

Why aren't your non-tagged mids/wingers performing at Duncan's level then?
We're having a bad year, Duncan is riding on the coat tails of the holy trinity.
If he was tagged he would be as efficient as a paper dipstick. Martin,Dangerfield and Ablett always have someone hanging off them .I would say Sydney Stack is a better player and a better man.

We're having a bad year, Duncan is riding on the coat tails of the holy trinity.
If he was tagged he would be as efficient as a paper dipstick. Martin,Dangerfield and Ablett always have someone hanging off them .I would say Sydney Stack is a better player and a better man.

We could have had a direct comparison on Friday night if Stack actually showed up.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Lol your soft outside game will get found out soon enough, we led the way in the first quarter couldn't maintain it with poor umpiring poor de and general lack of experience but other will realise soon enough that the Cats are still swinging those handbags.
Not by you guys. White flag raised five minutes into the 2nd quarter.

Terribly embarrassing.😞

Well I can assure you that Balmy is not making enquiries.

Couldn't fit him into your salary cap even if you wanted him after paying Lynch about $950,000 more than what he's actually worth a season.

Look at all those Tugs with a higher average of effective disposals than Mitch Duncan. Just one. Houli. Who is also a Top 10 turnover merchant....off the HBF

2d3fdc37d8f72609d2e218477a969a7d.jpg

Good to see the Tiggers captain leading by example there. :thumbsu:

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Ahahhahahahaha Stack. His non-tagged game on Friday was HUGE

Mahlepi

Cancelled
Mar 16, 2015
danger zone
AFL Club
Geelong
Sydney Stack - you are hilarious
your own coach thinks he is a tool

Cant wait for the Socrates Institute to request you change your name as you are a disgrace
" Just that physical side, I really take my anger out at footy sometimes and it just helps me, to release stress and stuff.” TOP BLOKE

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Sydney Stack - you are hilarious
your own coach thinks he is a tool

Cant wait for the Socrates Institute to request you change your name as you are a disgrace
" Just that physical side, I really take my anger out at footy sometimes and it just helps me, to release stress and stuff.” TOP BLOKE
Good on you champ, keep bagging 18yo Indigenous players.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I love it when Cats supporters get over confident halfway through the home and away season.
More inside 50's to Richmond, just a woeful de was the major difference in this game.

Geelong showed that they still struggle to play the hard bodied inside game thats played in finals.

Why do you keep trashing your own club?

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Why do you keep trashing your own club?
Woeful disposal efficiency is exactly what we displayed, zero Cats pressure as usual, yet we had 5 set shots out on the full, throw in a few terrible umpiring errors costing us a minimum of 3 goals and we could have been in the game.

Geelong looked dominant but in reality had two umpire assisted bursts of play that added up to 10 goals in about 12 minutes, Richmond won both the first and last quarters.

Unfortunately bad kicking is bad football and bad umpiring is just the norm.

Back