Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone that can get to zero rookies onfield at start of r15 will be ahead of the pack I suspect.

At this stage I have 4 and provided no major hiccups should be down to 1-2 for r15 which is disappointing but realistic I feel.
Think most will still have 1-2. Duursma my last one if all goes to plan, hopefully get him up to Whit in round 16.

Anyone that can get to zero rookies onfield at start of r15 will be ahead of the pack I suspect.

At this stage I have 4 and provided no major hiccups should be down to 1-2 for r15 which is disappointing but realistic I feel.

I think 1-2 is reasonable especially given those 1-2 are probably guys like Perryman/Duursma/Walsh/Baker (Richmond). All of which in recent weeks have outscored some of the more consistent premos in their line.

Perryman will still be in my team R15 not because I can't upgrade him but because he's going too well to move on. Rather than a Perryman -> Daniel/Blakely type trade i think I'll wait 1-2weeks more and do Perryman -> Whitfield when he returns.

Current Trades for this week:

Corbett -> Gardner
Stack -> Fyfe
Hore -> Sicily

All depends if Clarke gets named. Also can’t decide if I should get rid of BSmith now or after the bye.

Had I not pivoted to get Whitfield before the GC match up. I'd have 1 rookie left after trades this week.

Instead I'm falling in rankings and desperately trying to claw it back

I’m looking to bring in Cripps purely for this reason!
I'm definitely double downgrading. I don't want to screw myself out of Gaff next week. The rookies will sort themselves out...we'll all go the popular Logue/Naish/Bewley/West/Gardner direction. But which premium can you really get this week?

MacRae? Why? Fyfe? Look at this (tagging) fixture. Round 14? Can't do it. Zerrett? Already owned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided I don't have the balls for these uniques so I'll share it on the board. Seb Ross and Lachie Hunter could be comp winners. Look into the fixture!

Curious that none of you are mentioning Walsh? Do you all plan on trading him out in Round 14, or do you no longer see him as a rook?

I'll have 3, but only one 'true' rook, in someone like Naish. Even then, that'll be just for 1 or two rounds. Will then upgrade Duursma and Walsh in that order. Won't be any midpricers or cheapies, just full premo across the board. Different way to go about it, but I will have gotten rid of all of the 'junk' throughout the byes
I'm keeping Walsh indefinitely. He is averaging 92 for the season. My logic being, to be worth an upgrade I'll need to bring in an uber premo (110-115 ave), and then preferably someone offering value (e.g. Cripps at the moment).

Also keeping Hore for now - he is averaging 75 and has been solid. As a comparison Brodie Smith is averaging 81.5.
Perryman is not an urgent trade-out target either. So will sit tight with him too.

Might go Rozee > Ziebell after Rd14 but otherwise no FWD premos are screaming at me.

So will likely have post byes

Perryman

Walsh

as my remaining rookies.

We typically haven’t dropped our rookies straight away. Even L Young - who I had big reservations on, played 4 or 5 in a row..

I’m jumping on if he’s named..
On Young, is he any chance to play again this week ?
I have kind of factored in him not being named when counting how many players I will have. Would be a nice bonus if he stays in

On Young, is he any chance to play again this week ?
I have kind of factored in him not being named when counting how many players I will have. Would be a nice bonus if he stays in

Let me come back to you on this...

I'm keeping Walsh indefinitely. He is averaging 92 for the season. My logic being, to be worth an upgrade I'll need to bring in an uber premo (110-115 ave), and then preferably someone offering value (e.g. Cripps at the moment).

Also keeping Hore for now - he is averaging 75 and has been solid. As a comparison Brodie Smith is averaging 81.5.
Perryman is not an urgent trade-out target either. So will sit tight with him too.

Might go Rozee > Ziebell after Rd14 but otherwise no FWD premos are screaming at me.

So will likely have post byes

Perryman

Walsh

as my remaining rookies.

Yeah I'm pretty similar, but I'll probably have to carry Naish and hope he averages 60-70 for a few rounds. Duursma and Walsh are nearly good enough to be D6 and M8 the way they've been going, so I'm hopeful that they can keep their good scoring up and carry me through 'til the other cows have fattened up enough to complete my team. Looking like Round 17 or 18 at this stage to have all the top scorers

I showed you mine now you show me yours...

Whose the #1 trade target this week coming off the bye? Is it seriously MaCrae?

I’m getting Dunkley who I think is a must own

The others are all a bit underwhelming

Fyfe has a decent run
Macrae great price and fixture
Sicily
Boak if peeps don’t have him
Rocky if people traded him out

Port also has some interesting underpriced players - Gray, Burton, Hoff could all be very interesting

Don’t like Zerrett’s price or run.

Not sure that should be a surprise. 200k + down on last years value. Last years top scorer. Still averaging 100+.

Recent form aside he's still a relatively low risk high reward option from here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back