Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back when I was a kid I can remember being at the footy over at Bellerive, this was back when cars parked around the fence and it was a rough, scrubby old country type ground and all the old blokes in their overcoats and hats were drinking longnecks in the outer yelling at the umpire calling out "Booooo, you f*****g Molly Meldrum!"
I always wondered why they called the umpire the guy who hosted Countdown.
Years later I cottoned on.
That reads more like a question rather than a statement.

Harry is married to his childhood sweetheart and they have a 9 yr old boy. What’s the evidence that he’s bi coastal?!
Somebody told me. And then anothe unrelated person told me. Thats enough for big footy

i remember seeing him at chevron back in the 90s. wearing only shorts and his hat. so munted he was being carried around under his arms by two muscle mary asian guys, his legs dragging behind him.
That explanation about Molly getting brain damage after falling off a ladder is pure, boiled bullshit......

Dermie and Molly.........lol

I have heard it all

However I used to live with one of the most openly gay blokes in my apartment complex in Fitzroy.
Let me just say your eyes would water with some of the names he and his friends have "allegedly" had sex with.
I have no reason to question his motives as he and his friends had no idea of how well known some of these footballers and coach are!

So our eyes would water if we knew, but you're not sharing?

Are we referring to Quarters and Eddie enjoying a Sunday spit roast.

Caro involved too if I'm not mistaken?

Pretty sure it's already had a run in this thread too.

Melbourne 'strong man' Rod Grinter allegedly had the s**t punched out of him by a teammate at a private function for the players circa 1986-88. Sensational fight with Wells, Connolly, Stynes, Lyon et.al all attempting to defuse without much luck! Grinter lost the fight but remarkably, and to his credit, refused to submit.

Apparently those involved laughed about it at next training session. The bloke who did the damage had a disjointed career through injury but played in the '88 loss to Hawthorn. Tough bastard.

Melbourne 'strong man' Rod Grinter allegedly had the **** punched out of him by a teammate at a private function for the players circa 1986-88. Sensational fight with Wells, Connolly, Stynes, Lyon et.al all attempting to defuse without much luck! Grinter lost the fight but remarkably, and to his credit, refused to submit.

Apparently those involved laughed about it at next training session. The bloke who did the damage had a disjointed career through injury but played in the '88 loss to Hawthorn. Tough bastard.

Duursma?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another thread is claiming beams had a 1.2m gambling debt and Eddie paid it off for him when he came back down to Melbourne.

I call bullshit but theoretically if it were true I wonder what the salary cap implications would be.

Imagine the kind of woman who would * McGuire and Quarterbrain. She'd have to be one dumb, ugly, desperate, shameless ho.

Another thread is claiming beams had a 1.2m gambling debt and Eddie paid it off for him when he came back down to Melbourne.

I call ******** but theoretically if it were true I wonder what the salary cap implications would be.
Theoretically, they'd be ****ed as hard as Carlton were for their salary cap cheating, but it is Collingwood so they'll probably get a free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back