GEE...we are a...LONG way ahead of the rest of you minnow franchisees!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as embarrassing as a Tugger giving a Pie moron a nice botty lick. 😘

Hope you don't kiss your mum with that mouth.
I’ll admit said botty lick isn’t the most glorious I’ve ever given, but c’mon. One flog has you all on the hook, surely a lifting of your game is in order.

And sadly my mum is dead, campaigner.

FACT 1: Geelol have won just 3 of their last 12 finals, or 25%
FACT 2: Those paltry 3 wins were all "1 in a row"
FACT 3: You don't make it to GFs on those numbers
FACT 4: You don't win flags with those numbers
FACT 5: If you dish up the same crap this year, no flag for you
FACT 6: You don't win flags in June
Where is the spreadsheet, genius?

That is a bit like me saying that it is a fact Collingwood have lost more grand finals than any other team.

That is a fact. The Pies are the losing-est club out of any grandfinalist club, ever.

Fact also. You don't win grandfinals by losing them.

Fact. Geelong have lost less grandfinals than the Pies. So it is more likely Geelong will win a grand final than Collingwood will.

Final fact. If your club, the Pies, is the hugest s**t truck in the most important finals, you shouldn't throw stones at other clubs.

I’ll admit said botty lick isn’t the most glorious I’ve ever given, but c’mon. One flog has you all on the hook, surely a lifting of your game is in order.

Can you speak over in that direction please? Your breath smells like Collingwood Creampie...

T
Where is the spreadsheet, genius?

That is a bit like me saying that it is a fact Collingwood have lost more grand finals than any other team.

That is a fact. The Pies are the losing-est club out of any grandfinalist club, ever.

Fact also. You don't win grandfinals by losing them.

Fact. Geelong have lost less grandfinals than the Pies. So it is more likely Geelong will win a grand final than Collingwood will.

Final fact. If your club, the Pies, is the hugest **** truck in the most important finals, you shouldn't throw stones at other clubs.
The 3 out of last 12 finals is alarming. If you need some quick cash come September, back the arse of Geelong's opponent, it's free moolah $$$

If Geelong go out in straight sets, that will make it 3 wins from 14 finals. That's 1 win for every 4.6666666 finals played.That's a startling statistic and I don't know how any coach can survive that, unlesss your Ron Barrasi, Norm Smith ,Tom Hafey or Allister Clarkson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ you were the one who started with the mum-kissing comments

Fact. Geelong have lost less grandfinals than the Pies. So it is more likely Geelong will win a grand final than Collingwood will

Gotta make it there first, champ. Which means wining more than 1 final in a row, something which has eluded you for the last 7 seasons

Ah, man, classic. You wish. Scratch up some dollars and pay a girl, so we don't have to wade through these sorts of awkward, obvious virgin comments.
5 whole minutes for that reply? Rocked.

Now get out of her basement before I have to come down there myself.

^ you were the one who started with the mum-kissing comments

Gotta make it there first, champ. Which means wining more than 1 final in a row, something which has eluded you for the last 7 seasons
Haha, dumbass is in, ring a ding ding. Predictable.

Clearly you lack the primary grade skills to understand the difference between the two comments.

Stop it! ALL OF YOU! We need to give Geelong some space to enjoy this June Premiership.

Their period under Bomber "Frozen Water Trafficker" Thompson was their most successful ever for their club, and it slowly becoming apparent they only won one of those without the gear. They're grasping for Mickey Mouse flag recognition because despite being the oldest club around they haven't yet reached double figures, its extremely sad.

If you read between the lines its a club thats fallen out of love with itself. We need to be quite careful, and offer support for those whose emotional vulnerability makes them one of our societies most at-risk group.

Throw them a fricken bone will you? Say something nice, like "those hoops make ol' incest-eyes Hawkins look even more curvaceous!" or "Jimmy Bartel may look like a yokel but even he had a the brains to see Ablett should've been rubbed out for all those headshots".

If they're this fragile when they're on top of the ladder imagine what'll happen in ...I don't even want to say the S word...you know, when the Cat Train pulls into choke city...

🤪

Hangs on the timing of my reply and accuse me of being rustled....lol
Throw in the towel mate, I’m afraid I’ll just continue to run rings around you all night.

Now be a good lad and run get my bacon for breakfast tomorrow. None for your mother though, the poor old hag is already struggling as it is.

The 3 out of last 12 finals is alarming. If you need some quick cash come September, back the arse of Geelong's opponent, it's free moolah $$$
The welcher talking about making bets. You can’t make this s**t up. :tearsofjoy:

1A195D98-6C87-4AC6-B7C5-FE345ADBDEC3.jpeg

Throw in the towel mate, I’m afraid I’ll just continue to run rings around you all night.

Now be a good lad and run get my bacon for breakfast tomorrow. None for your mother though, the poor old hag is already struggling as it is.
Mate, we had to put up with your public display of assfection with Saveloy. Now you want to have a big wank in front of us too?

Your posts are pretty embarrassing, from the point you jumped in, right up until now. Like your football club, to be fair.

Mate, we had to put up with your public display of assfection with Saveloy. Now you want to have a big wank in front of us too?

Your posts are pretty embarrassing, from the point you jumped in, right up until now. Like your football club, to be fair.
When the Geelong bay reinforcements don’t reply to your PM’s to come bail you out that’s when you know you’re stuffed.

That’ll be all for now, son.

mm going by his constant need to explain himself, his wall of text style posts and also the reminders that he is "trolling" has me thinking that the Geelong contingent is just beating off a dead horse with poor old Savs hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back