Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
So no quote from Tim Kelly himself, the man who has so far knocked back every offer Geelong has made?

Let me quote you...

"Nope, not even remotely true.
The club TK WANTS to play at is GFC,"

"Try listening when people talk."

I'm listening but still not hearing TK say he would rather play for Geelong than WCE, now Im sure he loves the boys the club etc but at this stage the club he wants to go to is still WCE as I said.

Awesome argument, *gets given quotes from his personal manager and wife* herp derp not himself.
You truly are a moron.

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Gazza made a lot of money last year for someone unwilling to put his body on the line, fail.

Lynch's 27 goals with no preseason puts him in 5th on the list.of goal kickers which is well above expectations considering who we have out meaning he is double and triple teamed weekly, Dusty has already paid every penny back with the 2017 flag something that Dangerflog still hasn't earned yet and its seems from his comments on gambling that he is no more than an AFL patsy in his role as aflpa president.

Now run along champ you certainly aren't earning your dole payments.
If you only get one premiership out of a $1.2 million dollar player, that puts you right in Western Bulldogs/Tom Boyd territory.

And now you're paying another million bucks to be 5th inthe Coleman, where very few of those goals were kicked against top 8 sides.

Never stop Richmonding.

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
So no quote from Tim Kelly himself, the man who has so far knocked back every offer Geelong has made?

Let me quote you...

"Nope, not even remotely true.
The club TK WANTS to play at is GFC,"

"Try listening when people talk."

I'm listening but still not hearing TK say he would rather play for Geelong than WCE, now Im sure he loves the boys the club etc but at this stage the club he wants to go to is still WCE as I said.

30 second google search you lazy campaigner:

"...love Geelong and if I could move the Geelong footy club to Perth so I could have more family support, I would play the rest of my career out at Geelong"

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Awesome argument, *gets given quotes from his personal manager and wife* herp derp not himself.
You truly are a moron.
You got all worked up and said " The club TK WANTS to play at is GFC" yet you cant find a single quote from the man himself, the same man that has turned down every Geelong offer.

What would you expect his manager and wife to say, you should change your nick from mad hatter to shite for brains, lad.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
30 second google search you lazy campaigner:

"...love Geelong and if I could move the Geelong footy club to Perth so I could have more family support, I would play the rest of my career out at Geelong"
Famous last words, mention something thats not possible to keep the other players onside, when he signs with Geelong my apology will be delivered, talk is cheap, sfb.

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
AFL great Leigh Matthews suggested that, with Kelly “the best performed player in the game” right now - and being just 24 years old - he is worth two top ten draft picks.

“Let’s face it, you wouldn’t swap him for next year’s number one pick, would you? I wouldn’t. He’s (24), so you wouldn’t swap him for an 18 year old who might be as good as Tim Kelly - yeah, you might get an extra five years - but he might not be anywhere near as good.

“If it was an independent panel doing the (trade), it’d be about Pick 1 and Pick 10, I reckon.”

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

The man knows his stuff.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Gazza made a lot of money last year for someone unwilling to put his body on the line, fail.

Lynch's 27 goals with no preseason puts him in 5th on the list.of goal kickers which is well above expectations considering who we have out meaning he is double and triple teamed weekly, Dusty has already paid every penny back with the 2017 flag something that Dangerflog still hasn't earned yet and its seems from his comments on gambling that he is no more than an AFL patsy in his role as aflpa president.

Now run along champ you certainly aren't earning your dole payments.

Why you melting in this thread.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Gazza and Danger woukdn't like the thought of someone usurping them on the player payments list.
Ablett certainly on no more than middle wages. But you are right, that's probably why Rance and Reiwoldt are happy to see the ship sink with Lynch at the wheel.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
We offered a record breaking offer last season

Geelong have no heart and kept him to his contract and his family hostage for another season

Geelong want an early answer on what he wants to do, good on him for putting it off until after Geelong fail in the finals again

Gives Geelong more time to ready their $1million offer. Still think he will take a pay cut to come home, just if he wants to play for Ross Lyon or the successful W.A club
Record breaking.

You pissed in his pocket, is what you did. Wrote cheques you couldn't cash. Now your record breaking offer is going to need to be even more record breaking.

Fun times.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Record breaking.

You pissed in his pocket, is what you did. Wrote cheques you couldn't cash. Now your record breaking offer is going to need to be even more record breaking.

Fun times.
It will be our best 2 picks and something back. Cockburn's will be the same

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Just common sense isn't it? He could even win the brownlow medal this year. WC will likely finish top 4 so will have nothing in the top 10 to offer and we already pay through the nose for Mcgovern and NN.
Be good to face them in the finals away from the cheat ground

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Then off to the PSD or Geelong find a way to keep his family happy and pay him more than Danger. Family will be #1 followed by massive money to keep his family away from their support base in w.a

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
IMG_0162.JPG

Tim Kelly sticking around Geelong for the ' buy '

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Geelong reportedly offering a $800k one year deal for the best player in the comp

So much for the $1 million needed to get him. Price has dropped dramatically now that you’ve just spat in his face and you’ll lose him for nothing

Back