Official Match Thread Season 27 First Semi Final - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s that all about then?
It's a TV show on Foxtel with Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Laura Dern, Meryl Streep and some other people.

From S2, ep1

Mary Louise Wright:

"You’re very short. I don’t mean it in a negative way. I find little people to be untrustworthy. My apologies," she says. "It’s just that I pride myself in being a very good judge of character, but you have always presented such a difficult read. You seem like a nice person, loving, but also you strike me as a wanter."

It's a TV show on Foxtel with Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Laura Dern, Meryl Streep and some other people.

From S2, ep1

Mary Louise Wright:

"You’re very short. I don’t mean it in a negative way. I find little people to be untrustworthy. My apologies," she says. "It’s just that I pride myself in being a very good judge of character, but you have always presented such a difficult read. You seem like a nice person, loving, but also you strike me as a wanter."

My grandma used to tell me too much TV makes your eyes go square

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From S2, ep1

Mary Louise Wright:

Oh so she is U2tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back