Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

if you win, you would give me a 1st round pick....if that was a mistake bid, i can delete it, let me know.
I don't make mistakes.

I fail to fully engage with reality sometimes, and often fail to anticipate the depths of other people's emotional needs, but I don't make mistakes in Empire...

Dunno why I was under the assumption that you had to at least equal the tag to sign a player.. I've been blowing money the past two free agency periods doing exactly that 🤑🤑
I tried my best, I really did, to be as clear and brief as possible in the rules on the league home page :(

I don't make mistakes.

I fail to fully engage with reality sometimes, and often fail to anticipate the depths of other people's emotional needs, but I don't make mistakes in Empire...
I was hoping and praying someone would bid on Mack. Thank-you for the best night of my entire life.

I tried my best, I really did, to be as clear and brief as possible in the rules on the league home page :(

Not your fault, i would have bid on Mack myself earlier if I knew the rules, too late now tho.

Just so you know BPG i had a deal in place with GG at the end of FA for Mack for second round pick, but you've come in and snatched him. Why couldn't you have just taken another two weeks off?

Alls fair in love and war tho, dont blame you or GG, I've been screwed again.

Just so you know BPG i had a deal in place with GG at the end of FA for Mack for second round pick, but you've come in and snatched him. Why you couldn't you have just taken another two weeks off?

Alls fair in love and war tho, dont blame you or GG, I've been screwed again.
1.14 vs 2.02 turned out pretty even...unless someone else with 40m cap space and a higher 1st rounder outbids .... Calling J Shuttlesworth :devil:

1.14 vs 2.02 turned out pretty even...unless someone else with 40m cap space and a higher 1st rounder outbids .... Calling J Shuttlesworth :devil:

If he was still a DE you might have a chance, OLB tho, can't see it happening.... stupid Fangio and Pagano, they are screwing you and Macks fantasy potential

If he was still a DE you might have a chance, OLB tho, can't see it happening.... stupid Fangio and Pagano, they are screwing you and Macks fantasy potential
3-4 OLB will be better, if not exactly the same, fantasy wise as 4-3 DE.
anyway, these days, teams run hybrid more often. many times he'll play hand in dirt as a 3-4 OLB as often as stand-up OLB

BeinPurplenGreen just be wary....when you win a player their salary PLUS the bid amount goes to your cap. so you might have 15m cap space right now, but when all these players enter your roster, all their salaries will then hit your cap, and then i have to add up all the bid dollars you spent on winning bids too.

i got into cap hell a few days ago misjudging my cap space. I was like 11m OVER the cap, and had to scramble badly to get in the black....barely so.

3-4 OLB will be better, if not exactly the same, fantasy wise as 4-3 DE.
anyway, these days, teams run hybrid more often. many times he'll play hand in dirt as a 3-4 OLB as often as stand-up OLB

Id be interested to know the % break down of stand up to hand in the dirt last year, maybe i just caught cerain weeks but I thought Mack was standing up a s**t tone more than he was playing as a DE. Rip tackle count. His numbers took a dive but he was coming off no preseason also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jones 2.4m salary
hill 7.5m salary
breeland 1.m salary
mack 3.2m salary
robinson 3.2m salary

PLUS

all the bid amounts total about 6m currently

that'd total around 23m!!! 8m over the cap, and you'd have to try trading and cutting players badly to make cap room.

you better hope someone outbids you on a couple of those

Id be interested to know the % break down of stand up to hand in the dirt last year, maybe i just caught cerain weeks but I thought Mack was standing up a **** tone more than he was playing as a DE. Rip tackle count. His numbers took a dive but he was coming off no preseason also.
might search for that info tomorrow night.

jones 2.4m salary
hill 7.5m salary
breeland 1.m salary
mack 3.2m salary
robinson 3.2m salary

PLUS

all the bid amounts total about 6m currently

that'd total around 23m!!! 8m over the cap, and you'd have to try trading and cutting players badly to make cap room.

you better hope someone outbids you on a couple of those

Lol, hes made you look like a tight wad. That caps been blown to Smithereens in 10 mins. 😂

Lol, hes made you look like a tight wad. That caps been blown to Smithereens
i can't undo his bids on allen, hill, etc. because all i can do is DELETE an entire bid entry, which would remove all the previous bidders and dollars. but i can delete his Mack one altogether if he wants, and/or re-do it for 50k instead

let me know BeinPurplenGreen .... i'll check in tomorrow morning.

i can't undo his bids on allen, hill, etc. because all i can do is DELETE an entire bid entry, which would remove all the previous bidders and dollars. but i can delete his Mack one altogether if he wants, and/or re-do it for 50k instead

let me know BeinPurplenGreen .... i'll check in tomorrow morning.
All good, happy with where I am at...

Wish you farkers would leave the receivers alone.

Open to trades for top tier talent at WR. Cap relief services available.

I felt similar pain last year when Brown, AJ, Julio were all free agents together. People are so irresponsible these days with their fake money smh.

forgive me

noticed hoggy hadnt signed in at all this year, and went to his email settings, noticed he had most of what's shown below unticked, and scrolling thru everyone else's boxes, many people didn't have some important ones ticked like "auction update" or "draft status" or "when my pick is on the clock".

so i just went thru everyone and ticked all the following -- some people had more ticked below this, so i left that as is, but just these ones i ticked for everyone.

so if you start getting unwanted emails, or specifically don't want certain things ticked, again forgive me, and you'll have to go back in untick stuff.

Screenshot_2019-06-14 Fantasy Football EMPIRE LEAGUE Contact Info.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back