Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
typical geelong scum

that gets cockburn and the eagles in scope because he would surely play for less to not live in that s**t hole

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
Geelong reportedly offering a $800k one year deal for the best player in the comp

So much for the $1 million needed to get him. Price has dropped dramatically now that you’ve just spat in his face and you’ll lose him for nothing
We have him, it will take 1 million to get him.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
He's going to West Corp I'm afraid

Make sure you check the briefcase or they will probably try to pay you with out of date whopper vouchers

Don't rule Cockburn out

800k and 1 year, both w.a teams are definitely a much better chance now

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Geelong reportedly offering a $800k one year deal for the best player in the comp

So much for the $1 million needed to get him. Price has dropped dramatically now that you’ve just spat in his face and you’ll lose him for nothing

We have a shallow pay structure. We don't pay overs to anyone

How did we spit in his face?

We'll lose him for 2 x 1st Rounders. Cheers.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Nah, you’ve put a $800k price on him. We’ll get him a lot cheaper than that. $650 x 5 sounds realistic now. Thanks cats

Salary is not your issue.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
“It’s boring for me. Our family are super tight and back home we all lived in the same neighbourhood,” Miller said.

“I could just walk to see them all. It’s very hard, but I’m not unhappy, just miss them.”

Miller said on Instagram that Kelly was “absolutely loving” playing for Geelong.

“He most definitely wants to stay here,” she said.

Need more?

Sounds like Mrs. Kelly has finally discovered the idea of sacrifice.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
We have a shallow pay structure. We don't pay overs to anyone

How did we spit in his face?

We'll lose him for 2 x 1st Rounders. Cheers.
You can’t even offer a Tom Lynch wage for one season to keep him? What an insult for a Brownlow favourite. Geelong trying to * him over again, unsurprisingly

You’ll have to change the thread title now to about $650k as that’s around the mark you’ve set for him. Thanks again

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
You can’t even offer a Tom Lynch wage for one season to keep him? What an insult for a Brownlow favourite. Geelong trying to **** him over again, unsurprisingly

You’ll have to change the thread title now to about $650k as that’s around the mark you’ve set for him. Thanks again

We'll pay him a fair wage. If he wins it will probably be equal to Danger. Ablett, Selwood and Hawkins classed as vets so keep a chunk outside the cap.
Next in line probs Blitz Duncan and Stewart. Rest just on solid wages.

1m Gov, 1m NicNat, 850 Shuey Gaff Hurn.
Only way you can get TK is to ditch a Gaff then give him to us or give us the picks.

Win/win

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
We'll pay him a fair wage. If he wins it will probably be equal to Danger. Ablett, Selwood and Hawkins classed as vets so keep a chunk outside the cap.

Only way you can get TK is to ditch a Gaff then give him to us or give us the picks.

Win/win
Don’t worry gaz’s elbows will straighten him out if he get outta line

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Win/win
We can afford a fair wage without dumping anyone too, you’ve really shot yourselves in the foot now I’m afraid

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
We can afford a fair wage without dumping anyone too, you’ve really shot yourselves in the foot now I’m afraid

So keeping a player for a year who may help us to a flag and has increased his value to 2 x 1st rounders is shooting ourselves in the foot.

You should stop getting your water downstream from a mine.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
So keeping a player for a year who may help us to a flag and has increased his value to 2 x 1st rounders is shooting ourselves in the foot.

You should stop getting your water downstream from a mine.
Kelly, Shuey, Yeo, Gaff ... lookout! He’s going to love teaming up with Nic Nat too, what a combo! You better do something this year because there’s a dynasty in the making right there

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Kelly, Shuey, Yeo, Gaff ... lookout! He’s going to love teaming up with Nic Nat too, what a combo! You better do something this year because there’s a dynasty in the making right there

I don't think Tim would be happy looking at the Eagle's workrate on the weekend. He's a tryer.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Back