Heroic Adam Goodes honoured with a documentary about his last season

Adam Goodes is one of the all time greats and a wonderful role-model

• I agree (correct)

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • I disagree, and my wife/cousin shares this opinion

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I await his swimming and **** policy (also correct)

Votes: 30 34.5%

• Total voters

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
If you don’t know what it is you are culturally and intellectually too inept for me to have this conversation with you.. I’m also not interested into getting into a long drawn out argument with some Sydney hipster with a ‘save the world’ mentality and a snowflake degree in transgender studies
Sorry champ 😐 xx

However if you want to still know and will end the conversation after this comment I will happily oblige you..

Race baiting is the act of purposely deflecting legitimate criticism of ones character or actions and purposely gaslighting or making inflammatory comments to protest and portray themselves as a victim of racism, despite the criticism not having a racist connotation the victim insists it does in order to draw criticism away from ones self.

Adam Goodes to a tea.. people don’t hate him cause they’re a racist (the same criticism with Anthony Mundine) people hate you cause your a massive flog and a sh1tty person!

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Race baiting is the act of purposely deflecting legitimate criticism of ones character or actions and purposely gaslighting or making inflammatory comments to protest and portray themselves as a victim of racism, despite the criticism not having a racist connotation the victim insists it does in order to draw criticism away from ones self.

Adam Goodes to a tea.. people don’t hate him cause they’re a racist (the same criticism with Anthony Mundine) people hate you cause your a massive flog and a sh1tty person!

You nailed it perfectly.

Post football Goodes is a fabrication.

I’m also not interested into getting into a long drawn out argument with some Sydney hipster with a ‘save the world’ mentality and a snowflake degree in transgender studies
Sorry champ 😐 xx
Passive Aggressive Bingo!

:thumbsu:

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Australian of the year seems far too extreme cause we usually give them out to divisive race baiting flogs

I thought we gave them out to the captain of the cricket team (Mark Taylor, Steve Waugh), singers (Lee Kernaghan, Farnsey), shitty actors (Paul Hogan), people who wear headbands (Pat Rafter) and criminals (Alan Bond)

Fuller McCallister

Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
So overall you agree they are just terrible judges of character? good, glad we finally got that sorted out

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
So overall you agree they are just terrible judges of character? good, glad we finally got that sorted out

Not entirely, there have been many worthy recipients IMO, but it's a common criticism that too many awards have been given to sportspeople and popular icons, rather than those who have made a significant contribution to Australian society or Australia's position in the world (such as this year's winners, the cave divers who participated in the Thailand rescue)

Anyway I think Crawf would be satisfied with his achievements. He also did a bike ride a few years later and raised even more money for breast cancer. Maybe he should run for prime minister

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
You nailed it perfectly.

Post football Goodes is a fabrication.

Like the media narrative now that he was driven from the game by all the racists despite the fact he was 35 and completely cooked as a player.

He most likely would have retired anyway, if he played on the next year he would have been playing in the NEAFL with the Sydney reserves team.

Fuller McCallister

Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Also are these the same people that boo Gary Ablett constantly and have done so his whole career? Nothing on that front though? I guess it’s not as profitable and there’s no moral crusade or virtue signalling to be had because he’s white.

As football fans we reserve the right to booooo! Come at me flogs!

Stop turning our game into *ed identity politics for unappreciative snowflakes!!

Maddogmetro

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
You made no points besides linking booing to racism i.e the race card

Please post from your main account

Actually talking to a brick wall.

My post didn't even mention anything about race, just contradicted your post, and you still have no response.

I'm going to ignore you until you can provide an intelligent response (spoilers - that will be never).

Fuller McCallister

Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh look it’s Adam Goodes

Booooooooouurrrrnsss?

Is it okay if I boo-urns Adam Goodes guys??

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Like the media narrative now that he was driven from the game by all the racists despite the fact he was 35 and completely cooked as a player.

He most likely would have retired anyway, if he played on the next year he would have been playing in the NEAFL with the Sydney reserves team.

Seems to be flying off the shelves at the gullible supermarket.

Fuller McCallister

Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Scrotes you’re our resident moral crusader, can we say “boo-urns” at the footy instead? so indigenous players don’t feel so vilified.. I think it’s something worth the afl discussing.. Socrates2

Fuller McCallister

Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
See if every1 wud use boo-urns he would probably still be playing! and dominating!! and Sydney would be on top of the ladder!!!

But ur all raysists and ur allll 100% to blame for this rubbish.. such a shame

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Actually talking to a brick wall.

My post didn't even mention anything about race, just contradicted your post, and you still have no response.

I'm going to ignore you until you can provide an intelligent response (spoilers - that will be never).
Sorry alias

Reality doesnt fit your booing is racist agenda you are pushing

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
Goodes grew up in my home town... he was afforded privileges because of his skin colour, other kids could only dream about
I can’t remember him ever not using his skin colour as a political tool to get ahead.
His mum has always played the race card, even when she married a white fella... the apple doesnt fall far from the tree in that family.

Last edited:
Goodes grew up in my home town... he was afforded privileges because of his skin colour, other kids could only dream about
I can’t remember him ever not using his skin colour as a political tool to get ahead.
His mum has always played the race card, even when she married a white fella... the apple doesnt fall far from the tree in that family.
Interesting

Back