ExcuseMond

Remove this Banner Ad

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
In the wake of Richmond being the first club to ever invent football and the first club to ever win an AFL premiership they are also a world first and (apparently) have injuries coming out their booty holes

So I was wondering what legitimate if any excuses does your club have?

I’ll start, Adelaide would be a few premierships deep if it wasn’t for bald headed flogs, the AFL and Victorian bias (and Steven trigg)

• Banned
Lol he’s about 2 tattle look out guys he’s got the big bad scary mod involved 😢

U don’t have it cos again u mashed and got all your mouth breathing Meth coast fans to rig the voting chump!

1 moar pepsi 4 fulla

• Banned
Port (apparently) also have injuries..

meltso anymore excuses you’d like to add to the list...?? Nelso or are u part of HINKLEYS HEROES!!? can we get 10 more years for this beautiful man!!?

We had an injury but we got rid of him.
Are excusemonds injuries even in there best 22?
Not even close but the tuggers really are trying their best to convince everyone and especially themselves they are the most injury depleted team in AFL history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez floating around looking for anything negative on the tuggers are we tyreboy?? You’ll be here a while 😚

Not even close but the tuggers really are trying their best to convince everyone and especially themselves they are the most injury depleted team in AFL history
To borrow a line from the great man Winston Churchill

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few

To borrow a line from the great man Winston Churchill

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few
Have you got any quotes from old mate Winston about the importance of changing tyres correctly tugger?

North really have broken you haven’t they... B79BFE0B-EB3B-4930-8696-3F890D1DA3B1.jpeg
It’s ok Kenny no ones here to hurt u 🤕

Remove this Banner Ad

Back