Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw cute you just can’t stop the stalky

Need I remind u again im a minor? I know sam says it’s ok but it’s really not

Pls stop ✋ 🛑

Again the only thing I inhale is cheese pizza and Pepsi fumes so ur projecting again but that’s okay kid cause I get to
Sleep on the 3rd floor! 😎

Porky too gutless to come in here after calling his own club and posters s**t trucks ?? Lol Byron Porkett get ur glubbering guts over here and defend ur pathetic franchise DH

Must be another MadflogMetro alias account :drunk:
So wait a minute your down in the showdown count meltso and you and your inbred followers are still talking shieeeet like you ain’t complete trash?? cmon! get it together grub you will always be the crows bitches.. accept it and we might supply the lube next time we feel like going in rawdog

So wait a minute your down in the showdown count meltso and you and your inbred followers are still talking shieeeet like you ain’t complete trash?? cmon! get it together grub you will always be the crows bitches.. accept it and we might supply the lube next time we feel like going in rawdog
Keep melting alias

That’s right.. I’m melting because we’re better than you 🥴🥴

gud 1 nice try meltso!

Now run along crows bitch I’ll call 4 u wen I want something.. next time we going in raw my dude

Go to bed ya dopey wino.
5 min walk is it?
View attachment 691130
It’s all you got isnt it

A pedantic comment on a general comment.

Here pedant
Read this

You are one ****ed up idiot alias who likes eating off wooden forks whose changed user names from sheer embarrassment of previous racist posting history

Still closer than your sh!t heap ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s all you got isnt it

A pedantic comment on a general comment.

Here pedant
Read this

You are one ****ed up idiot alias who likes eating off wooden forks whose changed user names from sheer embarrassment of previous racist posting history

Still closer than your sh!t heap ....

A racist trying to call out someone for racist comments.......... :drunk::thumbsu:

Aw no the puffers are back with there false bravado.. 🥴😂

haven’t we all as a football community unanimously decided port/Collingwood to have the worst fans? Collingwood has atleast two premierships also and hasn’t lost a grand final by 119 points sorry, but you lose again puffers...

jump off the Centrelink computers and go outside for some fresh air

Aw no the puffers are back with there false bravado.. 🥴😂

haven’t we all as a football community unanimously decided port/Collingwood to have the worst fans? Collingwood has atleast two premierships also and hasn’t lost a grand final by 119 points sorry, but you lose again puffers...

jump off the Centrelink computers and go outside for some fresh air

Says the kid with 83 illiterate posts in 24 hours

Stalky boi

I told u I’m only 9 and to stop soliciting minors.. I had a hella lot of Pepsi so I can go for hours now champ so jokes on you! 6D70132E-F56C-4410-AECE-D9BE26FAB1A1.jpeg

View attachment 691452
Your club is actual poo 💩😂

Genius :$
ADLC275.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back