Preview Round 13, 2019: Essendon v Hawthorn, 14 June 2019, 7.50pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I lost a great friend of 20 years last Thursday. She was a mad keen Hawthorn fan & hated the drug cheats. Fair to say I'll be a touch emotional come Friday night.
Sorry to hear about your loss. i hope the boys can get the result for you (and her).

Could be a great time to give Ross a taste of AFL and see what he can do. We could use the extra threat in attack and potentially play Gunston and Lewis deeper forward.

Very unlikely Sicily plays in the forward line with no Scrimshaw.

Obvious statement but this is a huge game against a fierce rival. Really hoping the bye has let JOM refresh - seemed to be running out of gas recently.

Excited to see Worpel tear a game apart - he seemed to relish the rivalry last year.

Morrison didn’t do enough the week before at Box Hill to warrant selection. Not sure if he’s certain to come in.

Even though Glass hasn’t done much yet, considering some of the younger players on the list have been given a fair chance at AFL level to prove themselves over the years I would give Glass another 1 or 2 games.

Yes I've hated them since Sheedy accused our favourite trainer of giving the players drugs to sniff in his towel when all it contained was eucalyptus. Police became involved and it became humiliating for our coach ex-cop Alan Jeans.

From memory, the great man Jeansy never ever forgot it, and I dont' think ever forgave Sheedy for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else expecting this to be a fierce clash?

Major Desires
-JOM Domination
-Ceglar aerial onslaught
-Sicily back to his offensive best
-TOB/Frawley to make Stringer's night tough.
-Whoever is playing forward out of poppy/moore/impey/breust to clamp down on saad
-Dimma/stratts lockdown jobs on fantasia
-ACTUALLY KICKING IT TO A LEAD

Sit between 2 scum supporters at work so really hoping we can beat those campaigners. Always happy when we beat the injectors, almost as much as the handbaggers

Sit between 2 scum supporters at work so really hoping we can beat those campaigners. Always happy when we beat the injectors, almost as much as the handbaggers
Very kind of your workplace to offer employment to the underprivileged.

Very kind of your workplace to offer employment to the underprivileged.

I thought working in an office of primarily Crows supporters was bad until they sat me in the corner next to these two imbeciles, spending all day whinging about Watson's brownlow, Stringer and their "certain" flag this year

I thought working in an office of primarily Crows supporters was bad until they sat me in the corner next to these two imbeciles, spending all day whinging about Watson's brownlow, Stringer and their "certain" flag this year
At least they had the nous to pop them in the corner I guess.Unlucky you drew the short straw, however.
Have you decked out your workstation and computer background with Sammy brownlow memorabilia by chance? If not, WHY NOT?!

Morrison didn’t do enough the week before at Box Hill to warrant selection. Not sure if he’s certain to come in.

Even though Glass hasn’t done much yet, considering some of the younger players on the list have been given a fair chance at AFL level to prove themselves over the years I would give Glass another 1 or 2 games.

This is a must win which means Glass can’t play... surely Jones is a better option, Conor Glass and Pitt make us automatically -2.

Would love to see a left field selection, wouldn’t be against Howe coming in especially if it’s for Glass.. this Clark kid will sit on Jags and jags hasn’t handled a tag at all so Howe might be worth while

Nice one from Titus O'Reily...

Essendon vs Hawthorn (MS) Seven & Fox 7:50pm

I’m excited about this. Not only do these two sides hate each other, but we also get to see two of the most loved players in the league go head to head, James Sicily and Jake Stringer.

While Stringer and Sicily cop a lot of heat from opposition fans, the main difference between them is at least Sicily’s teammates seem to like him.

https://www.titusoreily.com/afl/a-highly-unhelpful-guide-to-round-thirteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back