Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

When They See Us. A brilliant 4 part drama series that tells the tale of the Central Park 5. 5 black teenagers from New York that were arrested for the rape and attempted murder of a female jogger in Central Park. It was a shocking crime and the investigation of the 5 boys was appalling too.

This is brilliantly made. Every cast member is perfect. The dialogue is very believable. Heartbreaking stuff.

Watched it over the weekend, awesome mini series but heartbreaking what they did to those kids.

Historical Roasts with Jeff Ross was overall pretty good, had a few good laughs in it.

Gilbert Gottfried was an inspired choice in the Anne Frank episode. Was easily the best episode since they managed to skirt the line successfully, had the potential to go so wrong as Jeff Ross pointed out at the start.

Just finished Arrested Development Season 5 Part 1 - does anyone know when Part 2 is coming, or are there any other ways to watch it? Was a bit of a struggle at times (definitely lost the magic) but still keen to see how it wraps up.

It
Gilbert Gottfried was an inspired choice in the Anne Frank episode. Was easily the best episode since they managed to skirt the line successfully, had the potential to go so wrong as Jeff Ross pointed out at the start.

Just finished Arrested Development Season 5 Part 1 - does anyone know when Part 2 is coming, or are there any other ways to watch it? Was a bit of a struggle at times (definitely lost the magic) but still keen to see how it wraps up.
it’s taken them so long to put up part 1. Can’t believe they didn’t put up part 2 as well

Good soize?

Ah dunno

I am not a Dylan fan, interesting watching docos from that period and the music scene back then, lots of real life footage

she would be a bit old now but the violinist was stunning

Ah dunno

I am not a Dylan fan, interesting watching docos from that period and the music scene back then, lots of real life footage

she would be a bit old now but the violinist was stunning
I watched last night when I got the s***s with the footy and loved it. Dylan was in the form of his life off the back of Desire and Blood on the Tracks and was surprisingly lively in the contemporary interviews. I didn't realise Joni wrote Coyote about the tour and McGuinn looks like Tim Minchin's doppelganger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the Bob Lazar film. I've been a UFO buff since i was a teenager and was well versed in all thing Bob Lazar so i was looking forward to viewing this. Aside from some moments which vindicate Bob on some details i found the film to be ho-hum. Nothing really new and the artsy farty crap i found annoying along with Mickey Rourke narrating bits here and there.

Stranger Things 3 this Thursday

An honest question - I tried to get into Stranger Things but found it exceedingly average for the first four episodes - could not get into it at all. Is it nostalgia? The Goonies meets Stand By Me meets ET? Can someone change my mind on it?

An honest question - I tried to get into Stranger Things but found it exceedingly average for the first four episodes - could not get into it at all. Is it nostalgia? The Goonies meets Stand By Me meets ET? Can someone change my mind on it?
You've got the style right. It's a love it or hate it type show and i reckon if you didn't like it after 4 episodes then the show is not for you.

For horror fans, Mama now on Netflix. One of my favourite horror movies of the last ten years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back