Prediction Changes v Blues

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure how we are the favourites with the books. They smashed us last time, they have a new coach, they won last week, Cripps is coming off the best game of any player this season and he killed us last time.

What I would like to see with selection and tactics

We match their talls in the forward line
Libba tags Cripps
Smith goes head to head with Walsh
Suckling takes the kick ins
We kick straight
We play with the 2016 passion

If we do this we are a chance to win.

Last edited:

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure how we are the favourites with the books. They smashed us last time, they have a new coach, they won last week, Cripps is coming off the best game of any player this season and he killed us last time.

We match there talls in the forward line
Libba tags Cripps
We kick straight

Yeah! Suckling to take the kick ins and barrel each one straight down the centre. Aim for the centre bounce circle. Players position for this. Let's give the opposition something to think about. They all defend to the high flanks.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Libba tags Cripps
We kick straight

Libba is looking a bit of a lost soul at the moment. I think he needs to be given a challenge and sending him to Cripps will be just that.

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies

Libba tags Cripps
We kick straight

Love it. The only two I really can't see happening:

Two more rebounding defenders coming back from injury means if anything we could go shorter
Suckling has been playing a lot of his time forward which means he can't make it back in time for a lot of the kick ins

The last two I can only hope

Whoyagot

All Australian
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i just have no clue how we’re going to structure up anymore. Let’s hope the coaching panel have reviewed a few things over the bye and make some positive tweaks.

I don’t mind the suggestion of Macrae on a wing. Our engine room is too clogged at the moment and he’s a great runner and user. Would like to see libba and McLean rolled through there more to keep them in the game. Would also love for bont to play full time mid for the rest of the season but with Gowers out I guess he’ll be wallowing in the forward line trying to support Naughton.

Patty Cripps’ game last week shows why you always play your best player in their best position. Cripps has played mid his whole career and has shot past bont. So sick of seeing him wasted up forward.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
So you are Luke Beveridge..

I think a few of us fall into this category at the moment.... This seems appropriate somehow....

B4CE5C5C-31F9-423E-96A0-638FD5ED7034.gif

Blues90

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
i just have no clue how we’re going to structure up anymore. Let’s hope the coaching panel have reviewed a few things over the bye and make some positive tweaks.

I don’t mind the suggestion of Macrae on a wing. Our engine room is too clogged at the moment and he’s a great runner and user. Would like to see libba and McLean rolled through there more to keep them in the game. Would also love for bont to play full time mid for the rest of the season but with Gowers out I guess he’ll be wallowing in the forward line trying to support Naughton.

Patty Cripps’ game last week shows why you always play your best player in their best position. Cripps has played mid his whole career and has shot past bont. So sick of seeing him wasted up forward.
Bonts foot skills and decision making is far too good to not be delivering the ball to your forward line

Back