World Cup Day 15 India v New Zealand @ Trent Bridge

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think New Zealand would be happy with a rained-out match here. They'd be competitive with India, but they don't quite have the same firepower that the Indians do throughout their batting and bowling.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Think New Zealand would be happy with a rained-out match here. They'd be competitive with India, but they don't quite have the same firepower that the Indians do throughout their batting and bowling.

Kohli and one or two spinners are the points of difference but them aside I think the Kiwis stack up pretty well man for man.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Cracking game. NZ are a dangerous beast and could make the final. They're also good enough to win it.

Regardless of the outcome here the Indians are my pick to win it all. Heavyweight talent on display ( if it goes ahead )

Okay, I will be that guy and point out that this is unseasonal weather for England.

In fact, blaming English weather takes the blame off the ICC for creating a format which makes reserve days much tougher to have.
Plenty of time to do the Times crossword in rain delays.

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
It's been bloody dry this year. The ICC World Cup arrives and I'm getting soaked cycling to and from work.

If it wasn’t for the Indian Cricket Council dictating their domestic tournament as more important than the World Cup then most of the games would have been played before the weather turned to s**t and we’d be in finals with reserve days by now, so I hope it screws India over being denied an easy NRR boosting win tonight

Back