Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the point of voting?
What’s the point of anything?

Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where do we go when we die? What lies beyond? And what came before us?

Is anything certain in life?

They say: “Life is too short. The here and The now. And we’re only given one shot.”

But could there be more? Have I lived before or could this be all that I’ve got?

:think:

Ok so for my votes just write each down on a piece of paper and the first five names to come out are my votes. You can decide the order.

True.

* you all and your ******* games.

My real nom was a ******* good punk rock Turkish delight and it's a ******* shame and I'm extremely ****ed off.

Ok that felt better. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True.

**** you all and your ******* games.

My real nom was a ******* good punk rock Turkish delight and it's a ******* shame and I'm extremely ****** off.

3/10

You can do better porps.

What other trivia podcasts are good Dzhimara ? Or Drunkgoliath (I honestly forget which one of you it was and apologies to the other one)

True.

**** you all and your ******* games.

My real nom was a ******* good punk rock Turkish delight and it's a ******* shame and I'm extremely ****** off.

Your nom was actually pretty good.

Dont think of it as being robbed the opportunity to nom a song, rather see it as avoiding the torture of having to listen to a dozen minecraft parodies.

Your nom was actually pretty good.

Dont think of it as being robbed the opportunity to nom a song, rather see it as avoiding the torture of having to listen to a dozen minecraft parodies.
Do we have to vote for 5 of those songs, or can we be creative?

Well you c****s I'm posting my song here. What a ******* waste of a round to come back to. Disappointed.

Better. 5/10. Bonus point for not letting campaigner be self censored.

Looks like I made the right decision to sit out another round.

Wonka up to his old tricks again.

1275985951346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back